weirdness insues

honey pov

I chop the back of y/n-chan's head to knock him out, since he seemed really mad with no signs of calming down any time soon. "Thank you honey senpai." Kyo-chan says as I drag him over to the couch to lay down. I feel really bad about having to do that, but it seemed to be the only way to get him to calm down. I cant say I blame him though. He did tell the kid that the word was an insult, and not to use it, but he did anyways. I sit on the couch, and lay his head on my lap, and secretly admire his sleeping face. He looks so peaceful, and so cute. I play gently with his h/c and f/c bangs, liking the feeling of how soft they were. He's really pretty... Wait... Do I like y/n-chan? My face starts to feel warm at the thought.

I've got to ask someone who's been in love before what it feels like. I hear the cage for isolation drop down over shiro-chan. "WHAT'S GOING ON HERE, WHY'D YOU PUT ME IN THIS CAGE ALL OF A SUDDEN?" shiro-chan yells. "THIS IS NO WAY TO TREAT YOUR LOYAL APPRENTICE NOW LET ME OUTTA THIS CAGE!"

"Not until you've learn your lesson. I made you my apprentice because I thought you were serious about becoming a host, but I guess, I was wrong."

"I am serious! Totally serious." Y/n would have probably cracked a bad joke by now if he was up. "I want you to teach me how to make a woman happy!" He clasped to his knees. "I'm gonna run out of time. Please, wont you teach me?"

"What he got cancer or something?" I hear y/n-chan say quietly, and chuckle a little at his own joke.

y/n pov

I sit up, and rubs my head. "What happened? And why is he in a cage?"

"I'll explain later."

"Alright."

"Your a host because you like girls. You like bringing a smile to a girls face! That's why you do it right? Please won't you teach me to be like you? Your a genius at it! Your the king!"

Way to inflate his ego even more. If his ego gets much bigger, I think his head will explode.

"What?" honey-senpai says giggling slightly, and my face goes red, covering my mouth quickly.

"I didn't mean to say that out loud." I says quiet enough so only honey-senpai can hear it.

"Well you may be a brat, but I admire your desire to become a host, so I'll teach you. You know shiro, you and I are so much alike."

"You poor kid." Haruhi says while I chuckle.

"So you'll help me make women happy?"

"Of course. If this is what you really want shiro, you need to figure out how to use the material you already have."

"What dose that mean?"

"You see, here at the ouran host club, our policy is to use our individual personality traits or talents to meet the needs of our guests. For example there's tamaki, the princely type. There's the strong silent type, the boy Lolita type, the little devil type, and the cool type. It's all about variety. And now our group is complete with the addition of haruhi, the natural."

"The natural?"

"Along with y/n, the musical type."

"Wait what? I didn't sign for this!" I say alarmed. "I signed to play music in the club! Speaking of which, I should probably get back to doing."

"Your in the club, you cater to ladies, some even like you, and come only to see you play y/n. I'm surprised you dont notice, or haven't gotten a confession yet." tamaki-senpai said.

"I don't want any more confessions. I've had one, and then the girl started bullying me for turning her down."

"Wait, Rika right?"