they faked it

All of us were gathered in the club room except the twins who were god knows where, doing god knows what. Kyoya was calculating some things, while everyone was just sitting around. Well, most of us were sitting around, I was working on my homework, and honey-senpai was just quietly playing with usa-chan in his lap. Both of which quiet activities, but I was having trouble focusing. I usually listen to music while I'm working, which for some reason helps me concentrate. That's probably why. But since this is a club meeting, I dont want to get in trouble for listing to music, so I'm just gonna try and suffer through it. But after about 3 minutes of me trying to concentrate, (And failing miserably) I sigh and put it away. I figured I'd just work on it when I got back home. 

"Looking at the numbers, If this issue isn't resolved, we'll have to stop offering our 'brotherly love' package, seeing as we're down 1 pair of loving brothers. Oh, and haruhi, just know, there's no need for you to feel responsible, even though it was your comment that started this in the first place. Right?" I Take my glasses off and rub my eyes. Its so clear he blames haruhi for this, a toddler could figure it out. 

"It's weird for hika-chan and kaou-chan to be fighting like this. It's never happened before." Mori-senpai nodded and hummed in agreement as I put my glasses back on. 

"They've never fought before?"

"I've known hika-chan and kaou-chan since we were in preschool. We weren't in the same year, so I never really got to talk to them. But I remember the two of them always played together." Damn, you can remember that far back, meanwhile, I cant even remember what I had for dinner last night. 

"Yeah that's true. I mean, I've only known the twins since they were in middle school, but they definitely stood out. It was like they kept everyone at a distance except each other. Believe it or not, they were even more warped back then. When you think about it, maybe this fight is a good thing for them. Maybe it means their expanding their horizons! We should just leave them alone, and let them work it out." We didn't have business today because of the twins fighting, and it was causing a lot of ruckus. Somewhere along the way, they picked me up and threw me, and I almost screamed. I really hate being picked up, especially without a warning. They did the same to honey senpai. "Don't you two think that maybe, its time to give up all this? Your driving me insane!"

"ITS DRIVING YOU INSANE? YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME, HOW DO YOU THINK I FEEL RIGHT NOW?! Every time I look into a mirror, I see his face! I'M SICK AND TIRED OF CONSTANTLY BEING MISTAKEN FOR YOU KOAURU! THE TRUTH IS, I HATE YOUR GUTS!" 

"You took the words right out of my mouth. In fact, I hate you so much I bought this!" He said pulling out a belzineth statue, made of wood. "BELZINETH THE CURSED DOLL!" Tamaki senpai screeched. Not demonically, (Sadly) but he screeched.  "I'm going to complete the curse hikaru! I'm going to write your name on his back! From this day forward, your going to experience nothing, but misery, misfortune and sorrow!" He said scribbling on belzineths back. Haruhi then punched them. 

"WILL YOU GUYS KNOCK IT OFF?! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?!" She yelled. "YOU DONT BRING THINGS LIKE THIS INTO PETTY FIGHTS! BOTH OF YOU ARE AT FAULT HERE, BUT WHATS REALLY SAD IS THE FACT YOU BROUGHT EVERYONE AROUND YOU INTO THIS! NOW APOLOGISE TO EACH  OTHER! OF YOU DON'T MAKE UP RIGHT NOW, YOUR NEVER GOING TO BE ALLOWED AT MY HOUSE, UNDERSTAND?" The twins smirked. 

"So then what your saying haruhi is that if we make up now, we can come over to your place?" Haruhi looked at the back of the doll and screamed, and the twins made up instantly.

"YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING! YOU MEAN YOU GUYS WERE FAKING IT THIS WHOLE TIME?!"

"We didn't have anything else to do! We were bored!"