Birthday

This chapter is y/n's pov again! And I timed this perfectly, since it's out on my birthday! :D 

I woke up to the smell of bacon and pancakes. I smile to myself, and get out of bed. I quickly brush my teeth before going downstairs, seeing my mom making bacon and pancakes like I expected, some cut strawberries on the side. "Morning mom."

"Good morning y/n. Happy birthday dear." She said turning around with a smile. "Go ahead and sit down, breakfast will be ready in a minute." I nod as I take my seat. "Oh, I almost forgot, your boyfriend said he's gonna pick you up around 12 today."

"What time is it?"

"It's just after nine." I smile, and run my hand over the cool metal bead of my bracelet, and hum contently as my mom placed breakfast in front of me. It's gonna be a good day.

I finish getting dressed, after I've cleaned myself up and all that. I'm dressed in semi simple clothing that still looks really good. A black lock and chain choker, black jeans, and a white shirt that had a cat sleeping on a bubble, and some black vans. I gave myself my second dose of my T-shots since it had been a week, and made sure I had everything. Keys, wallet, phone, yep. I sit on the sofa in the living room while I wait, messing with my bracelet. 

When I heard a knock on my door, I smiled and opened it. Of course, Mistukuni was standing there with a bright smile. He greeted me with a kiss as usual. "Ready to go? We're meeting up with the others at the place." 

"Yeah, I'm ready. Where are we going anyways?" I asked as we entered the car. He put a finger to his lips. 

"It's a surprise." He pulled out a blindfold. "Trust me, okay?" I nod, and let his secure it on me. We listen to f/b as we ride there. I feel us go left, then right, then right again, then another left. After a while though, I lose track of where we're going. I didn't think he listened to this band, and I could hear him humming the lyrics to one of the songs. I hum along with him, and I feel his hand take mine. 

"I didn't know you listened to f/b." 

"Yeah, well, I know they're your favorite, so I wanted to see why for myself. Their not bad. It reminds me of you." I feel my face heat up a bit, and groan, hiding my smile.

"Yeah, I sort of did the same, since I know how much you love cavetown." I giggle a little. "Their songs are really cute, so I can see why you love them so much." It's not much longer till we get there and he helps me out of the car. I hear people chattering and music playing. I can smell cotton candy and pizza.

"Okay, you can take the blindfold off now." Hikaru says. I was expecting Mitsukuni's voice, but I guess I'm with everyone else now. I take off the blindfold and open my eyes. Everyone is around a large (Not huge, but definitely big) cake. It has two candles that show '17'. 

"SUPRISE!" They all cheer, except mori and kyoya, who simply say it. But even they have small smiles on their faces. I cover my mouth, not knowing what to do. 

"Well don't just stand there, or else honey-senpai will take all the cake!" I chuckle at that and sit down at the table, getting a good look around. I don't recognize the place we're at, but I can tell it's a skating rink. I'm exited to get out there. Kyouya lit the candles, and they began singing happy birthday. Hikaru and kaouru sounded awful, but no matter. I blew out the candles after making a wish. (You get to decide what it was) We cut the cake, and we had to have Mistukuni have the last slice. We wanted to make sure everyone got some cake, and we all know how much he loves it. 

But after we all ate, we decided to hit the rink before gifts. Mostly because I was really looking forward to skating. We rented some skates and as soon as I put them on, I was pretty much off to zoom around the rink as fast as I could. Occasionally I would spin on the rink, just to continue skating. But after a minute or so, I slowed down. I saw the others on the rink, haruhi just vibing to the music that was playing in the background, kyouya just on a seat, since I'm assuming he didn't want to be here, or he had other matters to attend to. Either way. Hikaru and kaouru were trying to show off and impress haruhi, but they didn't fully know what they were doing and were looking pretty silly if I do say so myself. Tamaki was basically trying to walk or run around, and was just staying in one spot, and he was raging because of it. Mori senpai was just skating casually. And then- wait where's Mistukuni?

"Boo!" He yelled out from behind me making me jump. I turned around and laughed with him. He grabbed my hand, and no words were exchanged as we skated together. I didn't notice kyouya head outside after an hour and a half and come back with something covered with a blanket. We skated for a while longer before we decided to open presents. 

"Open this one first y/n!" The twins said together. I shrugged and did so. I opened it and saw a frog pillow plush. I smiled and hugged it.

"Thank you!" I decided instantly to name him froppy. They smiled in a was that says, 'we knew you'd like that.' Next up was haruhi's gift, which was some books on (Enter ay topic you're interested in. I'm not gonna choose for you.) I wanted to start reading them then and there, but decided to wait. Tamaki got me a couple of hats. One was a black cap that ad some chains on it, and the other was a black bowl hat with a pin in it that said 'don't asume' I hugged him and haruhi.

Mori-senpai got me some new headphones and a dual headphone jack for my phone. He even smiled when I thanked him. Last up was kyouya, and he gave me... 

"Dog toys? Why would I need dog toys?" I asked, and he smiled. 

"You'll know." He said with a smile. I noticed the thing covered with a blanket. The note on it said 'from mitsukini.' I raised an eyebrow and looked at him.

"Go on! Open it!" He said, and I shrugged. I took the blanket off a little, and covered my mouth with my hands. 

"No way. No fucking way- are you joking?!" I said, exasperated and exited. He shook his head, and I finished taking off the blanket. "Hi~" I said, as the puppy woke up, revealing her blue eyes. She was beautiful, with her stubby tail and spotted coat. She yipped with her tail wagging, and I couldn't help but tearing up. "I-I'm literally about to cry right now, holy heck." I said wiping my eyes. I was speechless as I opened the kennel she was in and she came right out. I held her close to me and cuddled her, ad kissed her little head. Mistukuni sat down beside me on the ground. 

"Her name's Annie. I know how much you like dogs, so I wanted to surprise you." 

"I have no words for how shocked and happy I am right now." He gave me a quick kiss. 

"Happy birthday y/n-chan."