Double date

I just overheard my mom say to my dad, 'just tell them my waifu works way too much and wants to go to home depo for a date.' Ummm.... I don't know how to react to that. Does she know what waifu means? -_-

Also, super long chapter this time! Buckle in!

An old classmate of haruhi's showed up at the inn to deliver some fruit apparently, and now the two are catching up. We arrived as misusuchi was adding sound effects to tamaki's life. "Please don't add sound effects in my time of despair." 

"No add all the sound effects, please it's hilarious." I said, laughing slightly. 

Now I'm at a table with Mitsukuni, kyouya, and Mori. "So it appears he's an old friend of haruhi's from middle school huh?"

"They've had zero contact since graduation, so in my opinion they're not friends, simply former classmates." I look around the room. 

"What are you looking for?" Mori asked me. 

"Oh sorry, I'm looking for who asked." I said. "Because that was pretty rude. Some friends fall out of contact. That doesn't make them any less of friends." I say shrugging. Mistukuni shook his head a little.

"Still sassy as ever." 

"Let's be honest, did you expect anything less?" I say with a smile, and plant a kiss on his cheek. He giggles. 

"Nope, not really."

"Hey haruhi! don't you think you should be working?! You shouldn't be slacking off!"

"Hikaru, I hope you know that I am this close to smacking you right now." I hold my fingers barely a millimeter apart. "Let her enjoy her break, and stop acting like a five year old. This is the first time she's seen her friend in a while. She want's to catch up with him." He pouted. "That right there is what I'm talking about. Is she not allowed to have other friends?"

"No she's not." He say's pouty.

"Okay, how about you eat the ice in your cup and cool your temper. I have a friend outside of the host club, who you don't know well, but you don't pout like this. I already know you like haruhi, so stop acting jealous already because she's hanging out with someone else. You seriously look like you're about to kill him." He grumbles, and actually eats the ice. 

"Why did you tell him to eat the ice? That's bad for his teeth you know." Kyouya said. 

"I didn't think he'd chew it, more suck on it or something. That and I know when I'm angry of frustrated, I just chew on something. Usually gum or a soft candy to stop me from unconsciously gnawing on my pencils like when I was little. Since his tempers so high, I figured the ice would calm him down." 

"What's with him? He's trying to use the 'refreshing innocence' approach. Someone should tell him we already had a refreshing contest."

"Okay, how about you do it after I smack you? Because to me you seem to really like the idea of being hit upside the head right now, since you're acting like a total bitch with the mentality of a five year old." 

"You're being unusually critical today. And you're being more aggressive than usual too." My phone got a text, and I checked it.

Mitsukini <3

You okay? 

You seem on edge 😓 

I sigh and nod. 

Yeah im fine 

Just annoyed since ive seen toddlers act more mature than hikaru right now