Chika-chan

I overheard a familiar voice while cuddling with Mistukuni, and chuckled. I saw his face light up and he got on mori's shoulders as I walked over to see what was going to happen. "Who, honey senpai? You sure?"

"Yes."

"Oh look! It's chika-chan!" He beamed as I waved to him from the doorway. He nodded in response. "So what's up? You rarely come over to the high school like this to see me!" His glasses flashed as I got out my phone, knowing what would happen, but wanting to record it. 

"Prepare yourself, Mistukuni."

"Haruhi you might want to move." She looks behind her as yasuchika jumps and makes a swing and a miss for Mitukuni, who jumped back and landed easily in a frog-like position. 

"Hey come on, cut it out you guys."

"It's fine, they usually do this." I said with a small chuckle.

"How are you so calm about this?"

"Because as soon as I heard him, I knew this would happen. Hence the phone." 

"Mori-senpai?"

"Hmm."

"What do you mean, 'hmm'?"

"Woah, did you see that?!" Renge called out before her motor started, as she raised up. "Honey senpai dodged chikas preliminary attack! This is gonna be good. Honey senpai is able to fly through the air with such grace, he's like a modern day ushiwaka maru!" Chika makes his move. "Woah, chika attacks again without giving his a chance to get his balance!" He made swing after swing to no avail as Mistukuni kept dodging, before he swept his legs out from underneath him. "Incredible! He dodged his attack and tripped him! Nether of them are gonna give, they keep lashing out at each other with ferocious techniques!" 

Chika was becoming out of breath, while Mistukuni was standing there, unphased. Haruhi was sweating and nervous. "So, they're at it again." 

"I wish they chose a better location to do this."

"Wait, why are you so calm?!"

"Oh-"

"Oh." Chika pulled out a pole as I backed up, still recording. 

"Now things are getting serious, now chika's got a weapon!" He jumped up and swung down, and Mistukuni jumped back, using his hands to launch himself away. He dodged all the attacks easily, as haruhi yelled.

"Hey, no way! The use of weaopns should be against the rules!"

"What rules?" Mistukini got his hard, and flung back as I gasped and almost yelled. 

"Woah! He knocked him outta the park!"

"This may be his first win!" I noticed something though. His pants were pined to the floor with shurikin knives, and chuckled. I did want to know if Mistukini was okay. That hit seemed hard.

"I finally got ya." He said panting, and I ran over to make sure he was fine. I know he won, but still, that hit looked hard. 

"Sorry but I don't think so. The winner of this fight is honey senpai." 

"Renges right about that." He's just now noticing the knives stuck to his pants. "See he got you."

"How the hell did he do that?" He got up unhurt. 

"You good babe?" 

"Yep!" I chuckled.

"You had me worried there for a sec." I chuckled. 

"In the heat of battle, honey senpai was able to attack with shurikin before chika chan noticed." She said, tking my phone and hooking it up to a projector, and skipping to the part she needed. It showed him faking the hit, and as quick as lightning, turning and throwing them, before he noticed. "His attack has left chika utterly defenseless! What a great fight, can't wait for the next one! Until then see ya." She said, leaving, as chika was on his hands and knees in defeat.