Kirimi

Today the host club was dressed as police officers, while I played some music that is classy yet cool. "My, what an unusually young guest." I heard tamaki say, and I turned my head out of curiosity. There was a little girl with blue eyes and blonde pigtails. "Well, glad you're here, my little most kitty-cat!" 

"Aww, she's so cute!" I said, still playing. The girl was awe-struck with the people. 

"Little kitty-cat, why have you come to see us today?" I wanna hug her so much. She pointed at tamaki and said something that killed me from laughing. 

"IT'S A REVERSE HAREM! THIS IS A REVERSE HAREM!" Yep, I officially love this girl and want to adopt her. I tried to get a hold of myself, but I couldn't help it. Tears were forming in my eyes from laughing, and I was hunched over slightly grabbing my stomach. That's the thing about me. I laugh at almost anything random and unexpected. And if it was funny AND unexpected, I pretty much die. Everyone was silent, except for me who was still dying. When I was finally able to calm down, tamaki spoke.

"That can't be right, I must've heard wrong- maybe there's still water in my ears from when I went swimming.

"Hahaha, water in the ears, that's got to be it!"

"I'm sure we just heard her wrong. There's no way this cute little girl said 'reverse harem'. Something's wrong with our ears"

"Y/n, what did she ACTUALLY say, because from what I heard-"

"If you heard her say 'it's a reverse harem' then your hearing is perfectly fine. That's exactly what she said. If you heard anything else, get your ears checked tamaki senpai." I said chuckling.  

"There's debauchery here." I laughed again. What has this child been reading? But honestly, after my breakdown last night, this is exactly what I need, along with some kisses, which I'll get later. Little kids tend to get grossed out with that sort of stuff. But I was not expecting this with a child. "Yay! There's debauchery here, isn't there?!" She proceeded to point at everyone in the room, starting with kyoya.

"You're the glasses character, You're the boy Lolita and the stoic type, twincest," Oh god that's actually perfect for them. "The bookworm!" Haruhi sighed, "And the musical type, who mostly stays by themselves, but has a big secret." Okay, not wrong, but I'm out of the closet. She looks at tamaki who jumps. She gasps softly. "Big brother?" She smiles and jumps into his arms. "My brothers blonde you must be him!" I stand up and walk over. Tamaki looked surprised. 

"You never told us about this!"

"Since when did you have a little sister?!" 

"I don't I'm definitely an only child! At least as far as I know!" 

"The more that I look at you two, you do look a lot alike! You are both blonde after all!"

"And your eyes are similar too." 

"I want to know if 'glasses character' is superior to 'big brother'."

"Does it really matter? I can't believe she called me a bookworm." 

(Nothing wrong with being a bookworm haruhi! I like reading a lot too!)

"Scuse me, you wanna tell me your name little one?" 

"And can I hug you?" Honey looks at me confused. "What? I have a soft spot for kids!" He shrugged and smiled. 

"Kirimi!" Tamaki was finally able to put her down and honey was looking at the little girl. 

"Kirimi-chan, I'm afraid you've made a mistake. I'm really sorry but, I don't have a younger sister!" Uh oh, I know what's coming. I go down to her level and pull her close to me as she starts crying.