Child host

I was warming up for the guests after a day of being bullied by Rika and Rio, trying to get my mind off of things when I heard the knob to the room turn. The hosts quickly got into place and I started playing a different song. Something more classical. I heard the voice of a young boy, who seemed startled, and the hosts welcoming the guest. "Oh its just a kid."

"Not only that, its just a boy."

"What's wrong little boy? Did you come to my palace in search of something?"

"Do I have to keep playing since we have someone here, or not since its not time to officially start?"

"You can stop y/n. It is just a little boy after all."

"Okay." I say as I stop the song. 

"A-Are you the king of this place?" The kid asked, and I roll my eyes. Way to inflate his already large ego kid. "Well are you?"

"Come closer lost one." The little boy stepped closer. "What was it you just called me?"

"The king."

"THE KING! Yes I am THE KING of the ouran host club! Long live the host king." He said with stars in his eyes. I try not to laugh at the expression on his face, but a small chuckle escapes. 

"I'm an elementary fifth year, Shiro Takaochi. I want the host club king to take me on as an apprentice!" Tamaki made a face similar to that of a happy cat. 

The club is officerly open, and I overhear tamaki talking to one of the guests about shiro, while I continue to play. Today is going to be... Interesting. Kids are brutally honest a lot of the time, and that can lead to humor. One thing though is a little alarming to me. "Why wouldn't it be? love has nothing to do with age."

"TAMAKI THE BOY IS LIKE 10, THE PEOPLE HERE ARE 15 TO 18, THAT'S ILLIGAL!" I yell while playing. 

"WELL HE'S NOT TOO YOUNG TO LEARN THOUGH ISNT HE?" He yells in retaliation. I sigh. 

"HE BETTER NOT BE TRYING TO KISS ANY OF THEM IS WHAT I'M SAYING."

"FINE!" He huffs slightly and goes back to what he was going. 

"Isn't it a bit weird he's having the kid watch him?"

"There is a theory that people are more beautiful the closer they are viewed, and tamaki seems to live my that theory. Well, lets leave them alone."

"Dearest, you're the mermaid that's brought light into my lonely sea. My mermaid princess."

"I remind you of a mermaid?"

"You look more like the carp that swim in my pond at home, I'd never give false complements like that." I actually have to stop playing I'm laughing so hard. Dear god, I love how brutally honest kids are. Its always hilarious. I don't hear the rest of what goes on. I do know though, that the girl runs out of the room crying her eyes out. yelling "TAMAKI YOU'RE AN IDIOT!" 

"TELL US SOMETHING WE DON'T KNOW!" I say still laughing. I wipe away tears that formed in my eyes, and try and resume playing, trying not to keep laughing. 

"So how's it going boss, that's an adorable little apprentice you got there." Hikaru says while laughing slightly.

"Hikaru, do you wish you had a little brother like shiro?" Kaouru asks, and then they pull their usual incest stuff. 

"Don't be silly. I could search the globe and I'd never find a better brother than you kaouru."

"Hikaru." And now the girls are going crazy over it. I hear shiro sounding like he's gonna puke.