another otaku?

I look to see who it was, that caused such a loud disruption. It was a girl with strawberry blond hair, with a bow in it, yelling so loud at tamaki, if I played, it would Ent even be heard. But I have to admit, she's kind of cute. But I'm gay, and I feel nothing but platonic attraction towards her. like, I want to be her friend. Then she jumped into kyoyas arms (well more like she sort of forced herself into them). I decided to play something sweet. Although I didn't understand entirely what was happening.

Kyoya wasn't happy that I was playing a love balled, but he said my job is to play piano for the club. He never said what kind, and never said I couldn't play for something special, or relating to a certain atmosphere in the room. Plus I got some more tips, because the ladies like the song, and thought it was sweet.

The red head was allowed to stay for after club hours, and she introduced herself, claiming to be kyoya senpais fiancé. With that, tamaki senpai got all depressed.

"Why is he upset?"

"Because mommy was keeping secrets from daddy."

"Whatever. Why dose everyone refer to us like a married couple?"

"Well, tamaki senpai started it, and its funny, so we just, stuck with it."

 "Whatever."

"Ours is a story of love at first sight. I couldn't resist the way you were adoring those flowers in the backyard when you thought no one was looking! And how sweet it was when you reached out to that sweet little injured kitten!" This sounds familiar...  

"Is she serious?"

"Do you have the wrong person?"

"NO WAY! I recognize my love anywhere! He's a gentle man whos kind to everyone but doesn't ask for anything in return. He likes solitude, but in fact sometimes he gets lonely! he looks like the star of the popular dating sim, uki doki memorial!" I recognize this. Now I realize why this is so familiar. I remember I had to play the game because I lost a bet. I'm not one for dating sims, but I have played a few to try them. I'm more into ssb, Minecraft, and Undertale though. "Your my real life ichijo miyabi!" 

"uki?"

"doki?" I head over to the piano.

"OTAKU!"

"OTAKU?" mori senpai looks confused, and just done at the same time. 

"IVE NEVER SEEN ONE!" with that I start playing. 

Renge stops, and her eyes go wide with a smile. The hosts are kind of familiar with this song, but they dont know where its from. I sometimes play it during club hours, and I get extra tips from people who watch where its from. a little Easter egg, along with other songs. renge runs up to me and hugs me while I'm playing, and I just continue. "AH YOUR PLAYING GIORNOS THEME!"

"Yep." I say shortly.

"what?"

"I'll explain later, let me finish the song." I say, and finish up. "Okay then, what were you trying to ask?"

"what's giornos theme?"

"What I just played."

"Where's it from?"

"JoJo's bizarre adventures, part 5, golden wind."

"What?"

"Anime." 

"Why did you-?"

"Because I wanted to. I finally have someone who recognizes the song. That and the yelling was giving me a headache, and I just wanted it to stop."

"That was amazing!"

"Thank you." The guys went to talk about things I wasn't interested in. I was more interested about geeking out about manga, anime and video games with renge. What are the odds, two otakus would meet here?