situation

I'm so sorry this is taking so long to get out, I am sick and coughing my damn head off. 

"We we're sent by the masters family, to get miss kirimi home safely." He said, bowing in front of me, who was now holding kirimi in my arms. 

"Is the rest of the family-"

"-As out of touch as the three of you are?" The woman glared at the twins.

"HOW DARE YOU SAY SUCH A TERRIBLE THING?! THE NEKOZAWAS ARE A DISTINGUISHED FAMILY- THEY'RE DECENDANTS OF THE TOKAREV DYNASTY OF RUSSIA!" She said, and pushed nekozawa senpai to us. 

"Tokarev, huh?" Kyoya said tilting his head. 

"Wait, you mean Romanov, right?" She didn't answer, and instead went on about a legend about children born to be possessed by darkness. 

"That legend may or may not be true."

"What do you men it may or may not be true?"

"Is it, or isn't it?" Honestly this just seems like a ton of bullshit. Again, no answer for it.

"Mistress kirimi fell in love with the handsome, fairytale prince of an older brother she had seen in portraits. However as a result of his condition, the master is unable to go near his sister without being shrouded in black. Once she learned that her older brother was enrolled in the high school here, she decided to go looking for him."

"And now she's here with us because she didn't know what she was looking for."

"Exactly so I'm afraid. We've tried to keep her comforted by telling her bedtime stories of princely characters like her brother. But we ran out of stories so recently we decided to start  reading her shojo manga that had princely characters in them! And I'm afraid she's become completely addicted!"

I facepalmed, and choked back a laugh. "Why didn't you just come up with things on the fly! Like, make up stories as you go! Do you know what she said as soon as she got here?"

"No I don't. What was it?"

"Oh your gonna laugh. She yelled out, and I quote, 'a reverse harem! This is a reverse harem!'" I said chuckling. The maid also laughed a little, but I think she was mostly embarrassed. 

"I see, so that's where that came from." 

"Is there really debauchery in shojo manga?" Haruhi asked me. I shrugged. 

"I wouldn't know. I don't read them. I do read a lot of MHA and blue exorcist though. A lot of others too, but I'm mostly more for manga that has a lot of action and fighting. But based on what she said, it's likely."

"But, sashimi-chan is so young." I laughed a little, and put my arm over her shoulder, tamaki deciding he wanted to take kirimi from me. 

"I'm sorry, sashimi-chan? You really do have food on the mind, don't you?"

"I guess I do." She laughed a little with me, before I removed my arm. 

"It's not sashimi, it's kirimi." I calmed down, and she turned to nekozawa senpai and spoke.

"So kirimi-chan doesn't know that you're her real older brother nekozawa-senpai?" He got all sad and curled up a bit. 

"Yes, we've talked to her, but she won't believe us."

"That's so sad, no wonder neko-chan is so upset!" Honey said rubbing tears from his eyes, and I patted his back a bit. 

"I feel pretty bad for him. He just want's to spend time with his younger sister." Honey nodded. 

"Like how chika-chan won't spend time with me." I raised an eyebrow.

"Who?"

"My little brother. I'll tell you about him later." I nodded in understanding. Now isn't the time, or the place. And for all I know the topic could be sensitive. Best I not push him on the matter. Besides, he seems a bit upset now. 

"It's painful. That's why, every day, I offer prayers that kirimi will come to embrace, the darkness."

"I think you've got it backwards buddy." 

"You should try to get accustomed to the light." 

"What are you trying to do to your sister?" The twins questioned nekozawa as their maid and butler spoke.

"Come along mistress kirimi."

"It's time to go home." Kirimi started throwing a fit.

"I DON'T WANNA GO HOME I WANNA STAY WITH MY BIG BROTHER!" Tamaki didn't know what to do, and was trying not to let the poor girl drop to the floor. Eventually she started sobbing into his shoulder. 

"Nekozawa senpai..."

"Don't worry about me suoh." Isn't that the principles name? "All I want is for my sister to be happy." He was choking back tears at this point. "Make sure, she gets the love she deserves." He ran off crying as tamaki yelled after him, but thing is, he was already gone. 

"Sibling relations are a source of problem in any family." Kyoya said, pushing up his glasses.

"Even so, I'm kind of jealous. I grew up an only child, so I can't really relate, but I can't even imagine what it's like to have a sibling so different from you that you can't even spend time together."

"Honestly same. I always wished that I'd have a sibling, but my parents never wanted two kids. It was so lonely growing up when you were one of the few kids in the neighborhood." Tamaki put kirimi down. 

"Is something wrong? Tell me big brother."

"I'm sorry kirimi-chan. But I'm not the big brother you've been looking for. Don't worry! He's still out there. Believe it or not, you have a big brother who's even ore handsome than I am!" Wow. I genially never thought he would say something like that. Especially with the size of his ego! "And I promise you he's a real prince."

"But senpai..." 

"From the moment she stepped into this room, kirimi-chan became a guest of the host club. And, It's our job to make all our guests happy. It's an absolute tragedy to see brother and sister at odds this way! We have to do something to help them! Starting now, operation 'change-nekozawa-senpai-into-the-princely-charicter-of-kirimi-chan's-dreams' is underway!"

"But sir!"

"You want to change umihito from a prince of darkness to a prince of light? I'm not sure if that's even possible!"

"Senpai! Stop getting carried away by your emotions. Don't make promises you cant keep!"

"Oh you have such little faith. Have you forgotten we have an expert on our side? Someone who knows the importance of changing characters." I smile. My best friend comes out in 3... 2... 1-

"Ahahahahaha!" Her laugh chimes out as the machine lifts her from the ground, and she gives her signature smile, and my face lightens up a bit more now that my two favorite people in the world are here. This will be interesting.