humor ensues

It was the next day and I was talking to haruhi in the hall. We hadn't seen much of the boys since yesterday, and I was feeling a little lonely. Honey is the touchy type, who likes a lot of affection. I like affection, but I'm also more easily flustered. I don't mind it too much though. He's really sweet to me. 

"I'm so mad at them."

"Because they sold your pencil?"

"Yeah. Stupid I know."

"A little. But hey, it was the electronic store right? Buy a super cheap pair of headphones even if you dont need them, and you can get another. It's not that big a deal."

"Yeah your right." She said sighing. "Anyways, are you and honey-senpai together yet?" I blushed.

"How did you-"

"It was obvious to me. So tell me, did one of you finally confess?"

"Yeah he did. We're boyfriends now."

"Aww that's cute! I'm happy for you two."

"Thank you."

"So how did he confess? And when?"

"So the hotel at the beach, so last week. He claimed to be worried about me which is why he wanted to share a room with me, which I'm sure he was, but he also wanted to confess. He asked how to confess to someone, and me not having good advice said 'just go in for a kiss.' After I turned off the lights to go to sleep, he kissed me. After that he asked me out, and we fell asleep cuddling."

"Low key though, that's adorable. You two are cute together."

"Thanks." I said smiling, a light blush across my face. 

"Who else knows?"

"The twins." We came across the three girls from before. 

"Hi young maidens."

"We've come for your decisions! Are you prepared to leave?"

"We're prepared to confront those ouran idiots and set things straight once and for all."

"Set what straight?"

"That you two should come with us, and come to school with your own kind."

"You make girls sound like alien's. And for the last time, I am a BOY!" I yelled annoyed as they ragged me and haruhi to music room three. When they opened the doors, the lights were out, and something was in the shadows. But nobody knew what. "What are they doing?" I asked myself, ready for anything.

But not this. 

It started with the twins saying 'ouran', and everyone joined in, but I couldn't make out shapes clearly, but I smiled when I heard honey's voice. He tried to sing it, but it sorta flopped, sounding weird, and I chuckled a bit. Then the lights licked on, and I saw I was defiantly not prepared for this. Then tamaki walked up to us. "Oh haruhi, y/n, welcome back."

"Look haru-chan, y/n-chan, I'm a princess now, aren't I cute?"

"What is the meaning of this?! Are you trying to make fun of woman kind?!"

"What? No that's not it at all! Everything's going according to plan."

"This is the plan you were talking about?" I said, trying not to completely lose it.

"Yep!"

"Our strategy is guaranteed to make even a crying child smile. It's called the freebie campaign! My dears, you have all lived sheltered lives at lobelia. So you might not know that commoners are weak. They have a weakness for free things. Haruhi, you may be distracted by the zuka club, but choose us, and you get not only a host club full of brothers, but sisters as well! See this way you can experience feminine bonding, while staying in the host club! Isn't that a great idea? Aren't I pretty?"