Lunch

I was sitting in class, reading a book and waiting for class to start, when I heard Hikaru say, "Haruhi, y/n! good morning!" I put my book down after marking my place, and looked at him. He had bright pink hair. What the hell?

"Morning."

"Hikaru, what happened to your hair? Why is it dyed pink?"

"Because, pink suits me! Isn't it cute? From now on I'm the pink haired twin. I didn't want to be mistaken for that kouru for the rest of my life."

"Good morning haruhi, good morning y/n."

"So, kouru's the blue twin?"

"That reminds me, I need to pick up hair dye on my way home today. Thanks for reminding me." I said grabbing a pen, and writing a note to myself on my hand. 

"No problem! Anyways I was able to sleep all y myself last night, but I ended up having a nightmare. I dreamt my stylist had dyed my hair pink! It was so garish and ridiculous looking, I woke up screaming!" He went to sit down, but his chair was kicked out from under him by hikaru. He then knocked hikarus chair out from under him. Then they started to fight. I just went back to my book, and ignored it. 

Haruhi and I were pretty worried about the twins, and ended up taking our lunch's and following them to the cafeteria. They were trying not to order the same thing, but were failing massively. "Amazing. Perfect unison, even when fighting."

"Impressive, but annoying." 

"Exactly."

"I was wondering what all the fuss was about. I cant believe the two of you are still fighting! Your a disgrace to the host club." Tamaki said entering the room, the rest of the club behind him. some people were amazed while others were fangirling. Honey-senpai tried to settle the fight with cake, but that didn't work at all. If anything it made it worse. Tamaki senpai then noticed we were right next to him. "Oh haruhi, y/n! I didn't expect to run into the two of you here!"

"I was worried about those two, so I followed them here without even thinking about it. I always bring a box lunch and I was just gonna eat it in my classroom."

"I followed for the drama. Fights are always interesting." Tamaki-senpai didn't seem to be listening. In fact, he seemed to be in a fantasy world. Then he yelled out, "I DONT CARE IF MY BOXED LUNCH IS IN AN EMBARRASING HEART SHAPE! I WILL, EAT IT!" I doubled over laughing. That was the most random sentence ever, and it was absolutely amazing. Adding that to my journal of 'most random quotes that are out of context.' Yes that is an actual journal I have. 

After I calmed down, I went and sat at a table. I was alone, and honestly I didn't mind. I could eat in peace, and work on some sketches. I know I didn't enter on an art scholarship, but I quite enjoy art. Heck, I might decide to become an artist one day. Not sure yet about that though. I opened my lunch, and pulled out my sketchbook and a pencil. I started eating while thinking of what to draw, when honey-senpai sat down next to me. "What are you doing y/n-chan?"

"Nothing much. I'm just eating, and figuring out what to draw." I looked at him. "You've got frosting on your cheek."

"Huh? where?"

"I'll get it." I say as I move in a little closer, and wipe the icing off with my thumb, and promptly eating the icing on my thumb. His face was completely pink, but I brushed it off. "Anyways, I don't know what I should do for a drawing... I've just had artists block lately. Any ideas of what I should draw?" I asked him. He didn't respond. He just stared at me with wide eyes, and a slightly open mouth. "Hello? you in there?" I grabbed his shoulders and shook him slightly. "Hey snap outta it!" I was starting to get a little panicked. 

Meanwhile in honeys brain:

IGRPIDGSSEGIGRIUPGRIAGIANIJAVNIOA7YERNJE5NKSBGPOAERPBGIAER[OGADJKPFB PIE OJTYW SADGJNGKJDFGPIUERG;LKSJRNG;UR5JWT;LER, F;KSRGTHG; WLIUGHLWA FLIUW EJRGB DFV RDJGNEJBGIPVADNFKUGADJIRGN ;IAODRP EG5IURHAGJ[OEHG0H 8ESRNBSRIGD MBFKJ ZG[DM BSRITSEKZGPBINORILNBXFNO 8RZE,D 

HE WIPED THE FROSTING OFF MY CHEEK AND ATE IT, OH MY GOD! WHY AM I FREAKING OUT? calm down, Calm Down, CALM DOWN! 

(Basically, he's crashed.)

back to you

I got up, and went to find mori-senpai. When I found him, I tugged on his sleeve to get his attention. "Do you need something?" He said looking down to my level. 

"Honey-senpais just sitting there, completely out of it, and he's not responding. I don't know what's happening, or what's wrong. He's not snapping out of it with me, so I thought you might be able to help." I explained, and he nodded. We headed over to where he was, and mori-senpai took one look at him, and looked to me. 

"Did you do something?"

"All I did was wipe some frosting off his cheek. I ate it after, since, its frosting. Why do you ask?" 

"No reason." He managed to get honey-senpai out of the daze he was in, and said they needed to chat, so they left. 

What happened there?