Dig Up *Edited*

You don't know what you were expecting but, the onslaught of questions was not it. You thought you were going to start bleeding when you lied but, noticed that it wasn't effective through text. That means it will only take effect if a question is verbally asked. That shouldn't be too bad. Unless they were extremists who would stop at nothing. That's exactly what they're going to do, aren't they? "And all I thought I had to worry about was my children." Hopefully, they ask nothing personal. Please not today. A timer you always had set for when they were going to arrive went off so you went to grab them. You had to tell them about what happened just in case. They deserved to know. A few minutes later they all were in the bathroom changing and washing up a bit as you prepared a snack for all of them. They'll have half an hour until they have to do their homework. You heard them pitter-patter to the table grabbing the snacks "How was your day?" You saw Toshi was a little sad, you wonder why?

"It could have been better..." It seemed like he needed a hug. You went to him and wrapped him up in your arms.

"If there is something bothering you, you can tell me, my love. I won't push you away or be mean." His mouth was wobbling a bit.

"Promise?" You smiled gently at him.

"I promise. Now, tell mama what's wrong." You sat down at the table with him cradled to your chest.

"Bakugo was being mean again...He said all I'm good for is being a villain..." Violence is not the answer. Violence is not the right answer. Violence is sometimes the answer.

"Bakugo eh...You're not a villain and never will be...A quirk doesn't determine what kind of person you will be. The next time he's mean to you, tell the teachers, they don't do anything tell me and I will handle it. I promise." He whimpered.

"He hit me too, I hit him back and the teachers only got me in trouble! They said it was my fault but it wasn't! It wasn't!" You shushed him gently knowing Himiko and Tenko were watching.

"I will be taking care of this. I promise Hitoshi. He can't continue to be mean, he's a bully and needs to be put in his place. It's kids like him when not helped that can turn into villains." You waited until he calmed down and the three of them went back to eating "Did you two have a good day though?" They both nodded and talked a bit about what they did until you decided to tell them about your own predicament. "I have something to tell you guys, it's not bad per se. I got hit with a truth quirk today and it'll last anywhere from 4 days to a whole week." They were intrigued at the most.

"A truth quirk? That means everything you say is the truth?" Himiko was wiggling in her seat out of excitement.

"Yes baby, I can only speak the truth when asked questions." They seemed to have mulled it over before Tenko asked you a question.

"Why did you help me?" You didn't expect that from him at all. He glanced up at you and was twiddling with his fingers nervously "Everyone else ignored me, you were the only one who helped me and never stopped." Ohhhhh, makes sense he would ask that. You grabbed him swiftly placing him in your lap along with Hitoshi.

"You are only a child that was placed in this cruel world. People are cruel. I helped you because I wanted to. You deserved to feel safe, you deserve to be protected and most of all you deserve to be happy and loved. I felt I was able to give you all of that and so much more. That's why I helped you." He was crying halfway through your speech and at the end, he was gripping your shirt hiding his face as he cried.

"I-I love you m-mama" You smiled placing a kiss on top of his head.

"I love you too baby. I love all of you actually." The other two perked up at that. "I brought all of you in because I felt that I will be the one to provide safety, warmth, protection, happiness, love, and much more for all of you. Something that all children need. Something that you three were missing. I'm so glad that I'm the one that gets to be your mother. I mean that with all of my heart."