Just Breathe *Edited*

A/N: Hawks dad, I don't claim the canon one

-------------------------------------------------------------

The next month was absolutely fucking horrible for you but, you kept it moving. You had your children to worry about. You didn't enroll them in school for the first two weeks since they didn't want to leave your side. They had severe separation anxiety and would cry and scream when you weren't in their line of vision. They bathed with you, slept with you, stayed in the living room with you, and went shopping with you, you never were out of their sight. Not like you weren't the same way. You were finding a whole different school for them which wasn't hard since strings were pulled for you. You found another school for them in between where you guys lived and where your dad lived. They liked grandpa enough so you put him down as the emergency contact if you can't get to them. That was it though. You got them the bus to and from your home. That was one problem and, now the next problem was the trial. That was horrible and your babies had to relive what she told them and what they saw plus the security cameras were used too. Then of course it took 4 hours for you to explain everything she did to you plus the questions. To keep yourself from freaking out you used a monotone voice and let your mind wander to happier places. Needless to say, she was sentenced to life in prison while in a wheelchair. That was the best day of your life. Lisvette hated you feeling as if you stole her mother but, she will get over it. You had to do mandatory therapy sessions which honestly, was fine and can help you.

"You're okay Y/N?" You glanced over at Ruska who looked like she was ready to bolt in the blink of an eye. You were still on edge with her a bit since it was proven that she had no idea about Lennox. You still were wary of her but, you allowed her back in your life. You knew how manipulative Lennox actually was. Speaking of Lennox he got thrown in Tartarus with Alexiana. They don't take well to rapists/ pedophiles. Lennox apparently had raped other little girls looking for a substitute for you. Disgusting. At least you never had to worry about her and Lennox again. They were arresting anyone and everyone she was associated with since they used some persuasion techniques to tell them where they all were.

"No, I'm not okay but this is the best I've felt in a long time." You were going to be okay. You just had to take it one day at a time. Your children were going to be okay. Everyone was going to be okay.

"You don't truly understand how sick of myself I am." You turned to her waiting for her to finish. It was best to let her get this guilt off of her chest instead of it manifesting and hurting her. "Do you think I should see a therapist? I want to kill him for fooling me. I want to hurt myself for believing him-" You pulled her into a hug seeing her cry. She was like this ever since she found out the truth about Lennox.

"You should go to a therapist. I know some good ones that don't kill your pockets and who actually know what they're doing." That's how the two of you spent the next hour. It kept your mind off of your children as well. It was their first day back to school and, it was hard on all of them but, they needed an education. You will not be labeled a bad mother. Once the therapy was done you checked your socials to see how your new comic and video were doing. You explained the situation of what happened and in the midst of all the chaos, something convinced you to show all of you. Your whole body, flaws and all. As expected you did lose some followers which hurt, but it was overrun by the praise and positivity you got. A lot of people said they recognized you at the grocery store, the bakery when you saved the children from the fire and other incidents. It was really amazing how many supporters you had in Japan and in other countries. Since you were fluent in Japanese and English you started translating your comics to English which earned you way more money and followers than you thought.

"You're a blessing to so many people Y/N." You turned to her surprised. "You really don't see it do you?" You shook your head in confusion. You didn't even know what she was talking about right now. "I'm going to show you." You watched as she grabbed a paper and a pen and started writing down all the people you knew outside of your family. This brought more questions than answers but, you stood quiet. "I know you're emotionally stupid so I broke it down for you." You side-eyed her. "These are definite, these are the confused/not sure ones. I only broke it down in two columns." You read it and were surprised that it was almost split in half with the names.