Who are you? *Edited*

The headache that you're experiencing should be illegal and what's worse is that you don't have any aspirin in the house to take care of it. Who told you to stay up again until 3:30 in the morning? Oh yeah, that's right, NO. ONE. Now you're paying the consequences of walking around with an ice pack and to make matters worse you have no food in the house. What's wrong with you today? "This headache is too much I'm just going to nap and go shopping later." You weren't the least concerned talking to yourself as your face planted into your couch and covered the back of your head with ice. The darkness and coolness surrounding you helped you to fall asleep and when you finally woke back up your headache was gone. You sat there a few minutes before it hit you that you needed to go food shopping. ASAP. You only had an orange and 3 canned goods. Time to do some serious food shopping. You get up going to the bathroom to freshen up a bit before throwing on cycling shorts with a T-shirt. You left your hair down grabbing your wallet and shopping cart to walk down to your local market. You were halfway there when a rumble from behind caught you off guard. When you turned you weren't ready for what grabbed you around the middle and propelled you forward straight into a villain but for some reason, you couldn't move if your life depended on it! This one must have had some sort of paralyzing force-field quirk. Now you were placed in a bubble and you didn't know what the fuck was going on.

"I wouldn't do that if I was you." You swiveled around your quirk activating trying to slice and claw your way out but this damn bubble didn't want to pop. You stood still and that's when you saw local hero's trying to fight him. "Don't do that. She will feel the pain instead of me." You saw from your perch the man pointed at you with a sickening grin. That made them pause and hover trying to figure out if he was lying. "Want proof? Suit yourself?" To your confusion, the man pulled out a knife and sliced his left hand open. You hissed at the pain and to your shock, your left hand was bleeding profusely. What the hell kind of quirk is this?? "Sorry darling, but you're my ticket out of here" You snarled at him, and to your pleasure, he looked taken aback.

"Fuck you and your plan! Let me OUT!" You started flailing wildly trying to stab your way out of the bubble but to no avail, it wasn't working.

"You're a feisty one. Maybe I need to placate you some more." He grabbed the same knife this time and stabbed himself in the side dragging it up. You froze as white searing hot pain encompassed your whole right side and you did a forced face plant into the bubble. You started slamming your head to not focus on the pain but no sound escaped you. Fuck him. "Damn, bitch scream." In his need to hear your suffering, he failed to notice Eraserhead sneaking up behind him. Thank fuck, the other pros didn't have an erasure quirk so they were practically useless in this situation. The guy stabbed his shoulder joint before turning around at a tap. He was a big idiot and stared Aizawa straight in the eyes and to your relief you were dropped but then apparently the pain dulled your reaction time and you were going to hit the pavement until one of the heroes caught you.

"I need a doctor." You leaned against his chest your vision doubling but the pain was something you unfortunately were accustomed to. "What's. Name?" Now you're slurring. Nice.

"Pro Hero Mr.Brave!" You tried smiling but you're pretty sure it came out like a grimace

"Thank you...Hope to see you again..." You could say nothing else as you heard ambulances and then your world went black. You still needed groceries dammit.

-------------------------------------------------

You woke up sometime later in the infirmary and to no surprise, you were by yourself. You tried sitting up but hissed as it tugged on your side. You moved the covers and saw you had no clothes on which was bad considering you had nothing else to put on. You looked over at the nightstand and were happy to see that your phone and wallet were there and it was 7:30 pm. Not too late. Your arm was wrapped up in a sling, how annoying.

"Ah Ms. L/N you're awake." You jumped at the soft voice that interrupted the mellowness of the evening. You acknowledged the nurse and everything was a blur from there. Fortunately one of the nurses with a dog quirk gave you a dress with a hole for your tail. You thanked her profusely and told her you owed her one.

"Do you have anyone you can call?" You blinked at the doctor as you thought about it. No. You don't. You shook your head and he nodded beckoning you to follow him and he had security escort you outside and you thanked him profusely as you waved down a taxi. Honestly, you didn't even want to go home right now so you opted to go to the diner a few blocks from your home. You were starving anyway. You thanked the Taxi Driver and went inside taking a seat in a booth and waiting for a waiter to come. Once you ordered you waited patiently watching herotube for anything interesting. Your ears twitched picking up a misstep and before you could turn your tail shot out wrapping around the person and catching their food and the tray at the same time. You blinked used to your unnatural reflexes ignoring the surprised look on the blonde's face.

"Are you okay?" While you steadied her with your hands you placed her tray on a booth. As you fixed her clothes looking at her face you realized you recognized her. She's the number 23 hero Mt. Lady known for loving fame and being in the spotlight until she toned it down. You decided not to react knowing if she wanted to be known she would have made a scene.

"I'm fine, thank you!" You nodded going back to the booth feeling her stare at you. She's probably wondering why you haven't reacted to her. "Um, uh, do you mind if I sit with you?" That caught you off guard but, once again you didn't want to show it.

"Sure if you want to." You shot her a grin over your shoulder and she quickly made her way to sit across from you.

"Thanks again! Um, who are you? I mean! What's your name?" You smiled at her. Honestly, out of her hero persona, she was cute.

"I'm Y/N L/N, it's a pleasure to meet you, Mt.Lady." She blubbered in her seat as you simply winked looking over at the waiter who brought your food and thanking him. "You should close your mouth before flies go in it." She at least had the courtesy to blush forcing a chuckle out of you.

"Why-" You cut her off with a shrug.

"If you wanted to have attention to yourself you would have announced your Mt. Lady. Everyone needs space. It just seems most of society forgets that heroes are humans too." Without another word, you dug into your plate feeling her stare at you for a few more moments before digging into her plate. Safe to say the both of you enjoyed the silence and idle chat between each other.

"I want you to have my number." You looked at her in shock allowing her to take your phone out of your slack grip and punch in her numbers. You looked between your phone and her. "You're a cool chick and would love to hang out again sometime." You blinked and before you could lose your shit in front of her she waved and was out of your line of vision getting lost in the crowd. You decided to make a beeline for your apartment where you can fangirl in peace and write in your hero notebooks the new information you got from her. What a day this turned out to be.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, there you have it!