Picking and Choosing *Edited*

A/N: Mature readers only

------------------------------------------------------

As expected Vlad King was more interested in having sex than a relationship which you indulged in because he was honest and, you wanted to have sex. Now that you know sex doesn't have to hurt you craved it. You needed to talk to your therapist about this though because being hypersexual was not a good thing. Trauma does this. When you've been sexually assaulted constantly you either become asexual or hypersexual, you swear there is no in-between. You also found out Vlad was a switch. Was an interesting experience. Emi was next. You absolutely loved fucking the attitude right out of her. You felt like you were floating on air. Turns out she loved it too and was now trying to make you her fuck buddy without outright saying it. Oh, how the tables have turned.

"How's that list going so far Y/N?" You leaned back resting against Ruska as she looked over your shoulder.

"So far so good. Hizashi was great considering dating him, Midnight was fucking amazing, Vlad King caught me by damn surprise, Snipe needs to learn to be less selfish, Emi wants to fuck again, and that threesome with Jin and Atsu has now turned into them wanting to become a throuple with me, I'm considering it, Akinari (Ecto) was very shy but enjoyable, Hachi (Thirteen) was good, Yudai (Mr. Brave) wanted to have sex for a very long and didn't disappoint. He wants to date. Cementoss wasn't good and Ryo wants to date me even more now." You nodded your head at the list looking over it one more time "Oh! Hawks was a switch but he wants a relationship, Chizome had a serious knife and blood kink as expected from his time being Stendhal, Power Loader needs God to take the wheel, Oboro was such a gentleman God he was damn near the best...Now the list is done." You turned to Ruska who was looking at everyone else now.

"Okay, soo, that only narrowed it down by a bit. Now you have all these people trying to date you." True, you had to narrow this down and narrow it down quickly. You don't mind being polyamorous cause fuck it buuuut...maybe talk to all of them? See, where their minds are at and if they really want to date you. "Do they actually want to date you? Or are you just assuming?" She has a point.

"I'm honestly just assuming based on our texts, how and when we hanged out and their actions. I guess it doesn't hurt to double-check with them. It will definitely help with my list. I'm going to start with the ones I am not 100% sure of." Ruska nodded as you went to town in your messages. You messaged all the ones you wanted to see coming up with times and dates and places to meet up to talk.

"I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors." You cringed at the word but, forgot that dude will never be an issue ever again.

"Enough about this, it's our time to hang out." Your babies were in their rooms and not snooping so you had talked freely buuuut, but they were about to be nosy so back to safe and sane topics for the rest of the evening.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You took a deep breath opening up the bagel shop. You had two people to meet today and it was a pretty day. You were meeting Masaki at a bagel shop for some breakfast and coffee. This shouldn't be that hard to talk to him just be outright with it.

"How are you doing? It's been a while since I've had you all to myself." You grinned and talked back and forth with him for a bit sharing jokes and stuff about each other's lives.

"That was you! You have a water quirk and can't swim!?" He looked sheepish. You noticed that he slowly slid closer to you, legs pressed together, his hands gently brushing against any part of you. You think you were right about him wanting to date you.

"It's embarrassing I know." You both talked a bit more pausing to eat and drink coffee. Out the corner of your eye, you saw him glance between his food and you. Maybe you were right.