Let Go *Edited*

A/N: I just realized I'm dumb and need to elaborate on a few things. Y/N identifies with the following pronouns, she/her and she/they so essentially female reader insert, Y/N has more than one quirk so far she has a retractable tail, claws, and talons, enhanced speed and strength along with elemental control. Her lizard-like quirk made her eyes an amber-golden color. There are a couple more quirks I have not discussed yet in the story but will be found out eventually. Thank you and enjoy this long chapter :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was another two weeks since you had visited Shiketsu Academy and ended up getting confronted by Lisvette and Michael. That's how Izumaru figured out that it was you he has been texting and he hasn't stopped since. You still haven't responded but, he knows you're the one, how else did you know Michael and Lisvette went to Shiketsu? He also told you the exact location and class schedule for him and the twins. That actually made you smile because he was telling you without telling you he wants a visit and you might consider it. Maybe. You wanted to see your father first though. If he never changed anything of his since he was forced to leave when you were 8...

"You want to call him don't you." You looked over at Serpentress surprised to even be in her agency. You don't know how or when it happened but, she really liked you and demanded your attention whenever you were available. This is your third time here and she spoke as if she knew you for years.

"My dad? Yeah, I do...If he really didn't change the number you know." You stared down at your phone trying to figure out if you really should. You didn't want to be making a mistake and regret it. If anything you missed him more than anything but, it's been 15 years. A lot happens in 15 years, you weren't the sweet little girl he used to take out on trips and to school and tell her everything about the world. You were a grown woman who bared the weight of the world on her shoulders, who was broken and had to put herself back together. It was a lot.

"Well based on what you told me I think he would love to see you. I don't think he would have kept the letters or kept everything the same since you were a baby if he didn't want to see you. He may be reaching out in his own little weird ways but, it's so hard for both of you. You have every right to not want anything to do with them and you have every right to try to rekindle with your estranged family. At the end of the day, it's all up to you." She excused herself as the phone rang giving you some privacy. You sat there thinking a bit. It was Thursday and today was the last day of school for your children since it was spring break. Your ribs had healed completely so Friday night you were going out for drinks, food, and dancing with just about everyone. Should you wait? You stared down hard at the keypad willing yourself to hit the numbers. It's not like you didn't forget the numbers, you remembered everything.

"Here goes nothing." Before you convinced yourself not to you typed in his number hitting the call number. You brought it to your ear listening. Bliiiiiiing, bliiiiiiing, bliiiiiiiiing. You almost considered hanging up when you heard a ruckus on the other end.

"Give me a minute please I have to take this call." Tears streamed down your face as words failed you. You were trying to breathe normally but couldn't. It was him. It was your papa. You haven't heard his voice in so long. He sounded older but, the same soft baritone that you loved was there. It was your Oto bear. "I apologize for the hold-up, I was taking care of something. How can I help you?" You had to get it together before he hung up. You took a deep shuddering breath before saying two words you knew he would recognize.

"Oto bear." It was completely silent on the other end before something dropped clanging against the floor and the sound of a body sliding down a wall.

"My Hana." That's all it took for the dam to break.