You Again? *Edited*

You were having a beautiful end of the week and weekend, everything went so well. You had a good time with Mizushima, with Aizawa, drawing, and hanging out with the "UA Gang" you dubbed which included Present Mic, Midnight, Aizawa, Hound dog, Snipe, Vlad King, and Ectoplasm. It was amazing. You even saw Touya and met Natsuo for the first time - who you absolutely adored and were willing to leave the country for the two of them. You found out Touya talks a lot about you to his siblings and Fuyumi wanted to meet you too. Perfect. Of course, all these beautiful things have to come to an end. When you woke up to check the mail see a letter from your landlord that you have 90 days to move since he lost the building to the city. Of course, he did, he was sleazy and didn't care about his tenants at all. Great. You went to make breakfast and almost burnt down your whole kitchen, that never happened before. You took a deep breath and looked up at your ceiling as the smoke escaped your window "It's going to be one of those days ain't it." You decided to chug whatever leftover coffee you had cause you were going to need patience and strength today. You walked out of your apartment only to walk back in cause you forgot your uniform for the supermarket. You walked back out and the elevator wasn't working. Fucking great. No, it's too early to get upset. Smile. Come on it could be worse.

"Good Morning L/N kun!" You turned to look up the stairs to see one of your neighbor's kids waving at you. You waved back and that reaction had you smiling for a bit. Not for long though since you missed a step you had to fly down the stairs to keep from face planting. That wasn't cute and it left your legs thumping but, you moved on pretending like you didn't almost die. You left the building walking towards work and FOR SOME GOD FORSAKEN REASON a car ZOOMED by and splashed dirty water at you. Ah yes, you were baptized. You kept walking thanking God you had spare clothes plus your uniform. You made it to your job greeting everyone properly before changing and starting the day.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were a bit too optimistic and the devil was trying you at every nook and cranny. You were being tested and you swore if one more thing happens you're going to practice your mugshots cause you're heading straight to jail. There were more annoying people than you count on all fingers and toes. There were people who wanted to fight you because 'animals belong on a chain', and 'mutant quirks are useless', 'animals are meant to be in a zoo' and so much more. You ran out of there like a bat out of hell. You were speed walking with purpose to your apartment in need of a scream and a shower. Noise complaint be damned you were going to be out of there in 3 months. Oh shit, that means Aizawa got the same letter right? Wonder how he's feeling about the sudden move? You'll ask him after you had a thorough cleanse. You dropped all your stuff in a heap and almost nose-dived into your tub. You washed everything even your hair - which you regretted because who has time to be fixing it- but it felt good. You dried off and decided to tempt the devil and people again cause why not? Luckily you bumped into Eraserhead on your way out so you didn't have to text him.

"Should I be concerned?" He asked a question before you can get out a word. What did he mean by that? "You look like you're one step from murder." Ah, your face showed what kind of day you were having.

"Not going to lie, I have had so much shit happen to me that all I want to do is sleep until tomorrow but, I need to pick up something for tomorrow morning. Anyway, I was going to text you but, you're here now so I can just ask. How do you feel about that eviction notice? Have a spot in mind that you would want to move to?" He groaned loudly burying his whole face into his capture weapon. Cute.

"Not at all, but I expected the failure of this building. The landlord didn't give a damn about the tenants or the building." Not at all and you agreed with him on that. The both of you engaged in idle chat that made you feel a tad bit better. "I might as well accompany you. I don't got to do anything for a few more hours." Honestly, you were surprised the man was even talking this much let alone staying with you. Hmm, maybe you were finally given some kindness?