Shatter *Edited*

A/N: I have decided that the little Valentine Special did in fact happen in the main story ;) Also some triggering themes

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The atmosphere went into tense awkwardness. You were half tempted to leave and, try this again another day but, Lisvette and Michael were blocking your only exit. Then again, you could just jump out the window.

"Is Eraserhead really your boyfriend?" Out of all things that can be said you were not expecting that question. It forced a surprised chuckle out of you.

"No, he's not." You were very much single to your dismay. At least you had three children. They both just nodded shuffling back and forth on their feet before racing to their rooms and slamming the door shut. Now, it was less awkward but still very tense. You still hadn't gotten a chance to even talk properly to Michelle and Himanaru. Now here you were facing all your siblings whom you haven't seen in 5 years. Nice. Great. As if this shit couldn't get any more awkward.

"What made them ask you that?" You turned to Michelle who was twiddling her fingers nervously.

"Well, when Izumaru was venting to my number he said they went to Shiketsu Academy so I made up a lie with Eraserhead's help to visit the school when really I just....wanted to see them." It sounded stalkerish but, you had good intentions. You did just want to see them. You weren't mentally prepared to talk to them but, now you sort of have no choice.

"You had good intentions then," Himanaru said and you noticed they all backed up a bit from you. You must have looked like a skittish rat or caged animal. You felt like one a bit.

"You know you can leave if you want. We won't force you, we just forgot everyone was going to be here and- well, uh, you don't have to, uh, stay..." Izumaru sounded disappointed but, understanding at the same time. He's right none of this was planned. You wanted to talk to them in increments but, if this was your luck and fate so be it.

"It's fine. I'll stay." It was short and clipped but, it conveyed the message you wanted. They all nodded taking seats as you decided to sit on the table closest to the door. You wanted a quick exit just in case you got too overwhelmed. You sat there listening to your siblings converse lowly amongst each other asking you your opinion here and there until Michael and Lisvette came out and sat where you were previously occupied. You took a minute to look at all them and notice how much they've grown. Michael had a scar on his cheek but, no other blemishes. Comes with hero training you guessed.

"Are you hungry?" It was Michael who asked and before you can say yes or no he already got up to grab snacks from the kitchen. He was as nervous as you felt. To be fair if someone warned you, you'll be in your siblings house with all of them you would have stayed your ass home. "Here." He handed you pita chips with hummus. At least they had good taste. It was awkward silence again no one willing to say anything. Great you got to be the ice breaker again.

"What are you guys doing at Shiketsu? Do you like the teachers? How's the heroics department? Any internships yet?" It was a word vomit but damn you for trying. You wanted to meet them again so you had to put in effort. Michael took the bait and started talking a mile a minute his voice cracking a bit but you still hanged on to every word you said. Lisvette hadn't said a word to you but, she kept glaring at you. You ignored her. You knew she would have problems with you. It's always got to be one. She was the most spoiled by the incubator so the bitch probably brainwashed her and filled her head with lies. You'll admit it was annoying how she didn't say a word but stared as if just your presence offended you.

"What are you even doing here?" Ah she finally spoke. Everyone went quiet and stared at Lisvette who was glaring at you. She looked the most like the incubator so you had a bitterness build up a little but, you squashed it. Just because she looked like her doesn't mean she is her.