Boiling Point *Edited*

A/N: Shit hits the fan. Triggering themes with 16+ content.

---------------------------------------------------

You were clutching tightly onto Shinyo as he pumped his wings asking you questions in between.

"Rapist? What do you mean by your rapist? What the fuck- does your dad know?! Shit, I should have told him. He's going to be so pissed that I didn't tell him. I left in a fucking hurry." You were frantic your eyes trying to focus on the horizon and buildings. The two of you should be there in about 20 minutes. He was super fast and turned your hour into 25 minutes but, if you weren't in a hurry you would have been impressed.

"He's my fucking uncle! That goddamn bastard used to rape me SINCE I WAS 5. I WAS FIVE SHINYO! FUCKING FIVE YEARS OLD! THAT BITCH I CALL A MOTHER GOT MY DAD IN JAIL AND HAD HER FUCKING BROTHER FUCK ME EVERY SINGLE DAY FROM AGE 5 TO AGE 16. HE STOPPED BECAUSE I STARTED FIGHTING BACK AND HE DIDN'T LIKE IT! HE USED TO RAPE AND SODOMIZE ME ALL THE DAMN TIME!" You were so angry, you were crying but the wind whipped the tears from the corners of your eyes. Shinyo said nothing for a bit.

"Jail doesn't sound that bad no more." You agreed with him. You would have cracked a joke if your mind wasn't racing. How did he know that your children were on a field trip? The only person you told was Ruska...RUSKA! FUCKING RUSKA!

"AFTER I KILL HIM I AM GOING TO KILL THAT BITCH!" You were squeezing Shinyo a bit resisting the urge to bite him out of anger. When you got like this you had the urge to bite.

"Who! Do you know how he knew?" You shook your head violently.

"I only told fucking RUSKA about their trip, so she's a hateful ass bitch. She is going to regret ever MEETING ME!" He said nothing except wrap an arm around your waist supporting you more.

"I'm going to need you to hold on tight gorgeous. I'm about to speed." You nodded your head burying yourself into his neck feeling him pick up speed. You had thought that you could have taken flight but, your wings are heavier since their dragoon instead of avian. It's not like you used them recently, it's been years which is why they receded into your body. You don't know how much time was left but, he slowed down breathing heavily. You felt bad. He hasn't used his wings in 10 years and now he's using them as if he was a teenager or in his early twenties again.

"I'll make it up to you. Thank you." He started riding the wind as his heart rate went back to normal along with his breathing.

"The only thing I want is for you to have your children in your arms and for that bastard to be dead or arrested. Preferably dead." You nodded your head in agreement. If it was up to you he would be dead but, you have a future to worry about. You were able to focus a bit due to riding the wind and you saw the museum up ahead. "We will be there in a couple of minutes." He grabbed you hoisting you up a bit and never moving his hand until the two of you landed on the top of the museum. He tucked his bright red wings behind him peering over the edge next to you.

"There's their bus." You watched as the children were guided to the bus but, you didn't see your children. You tried to wait not wanting to jump to conclusions but, the longer you waited you didn't see your kids.

"Where are they?" Shinyo voiced the question that was running through your mind. You didn't answer two seconds from jumping off the building when you saw them come out followed by a teacher. At least you thought it was a teacher, you squinted and saw it was Ruska. That's when you remembered she worked as a guidance counselor part-time at their school and she volunteered to go on the trip.

"I'm going to hurt her." You had half the brain to jump but Shinyo grabbed you pulling you back. You glared at him watching him take off his button-down.