What Now *Edited*

You had woken up soon after in Zawa's arms embarrassed to all hell about fainting. Long story short the three of you went for a small lunch way in the back where he won't get swarmed by fans and he talked about light topics. He tried to talk to you about the Endeavor situation but, you dodged the questions. You did give him your number though so now the ball was in his court. He seemed shy and his expressions were hard to decipher since you didn't know him. Either way, it was an interesting conversation and, you were looking forward to talking to him in the future.

"That went better than I thought it was." Zawa gave a no-committal hum "I'm glad you ate, way better than those jelly packets you live off of." He glared at you half-heartedly.

"I'll have you know-" You rolled your eyes playfully at him.

"Yes yes, they're chalked full of nutrients that are the most necessary amount for you to survive, add that with your insomnia, horrendous patrol and you're the master of healthy." He wisely said nothing but, he did trip you. Asshole.

"Let's just continue and pray to not run into anyone else." You agreed and thankfully you didn't. You didn't see anyone and, you made it home finally leaving Aizawa to do whatever. You needed time to rewind and mentally prepare yourself for whatever was going to be thrown your way.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To sum it up your week and a half could have totally been worse than what it was. Your bestie Ruska most definitely tore you a new one when she found out you had basically brought justice for the Todoroki's and NOT included her. Overall, she was there for you throughout the trials and evidence. You almost got charged for trespassing on private property but, that was objected to and overruled THANK GOD. It was long but, rushed considering he is- was his hero license was revoked- and he got NO jail time- he pulled strings you know he did. However, he wasn't allowed contact with his wife and children no more until his mandatory 10-year anger management, therapy was up while at the same time half his salary will go to his wife including child support for all four of his children. Basically, she didn't have to work since he will essentially be paying for EVERYTHING. He may not have gone to jail but, now almost everyone knows what he did and will be ostracized...You also were known since someone leaked the entire trial- later found out to be an Endeavor lover who got jail time for illegal documentation, recording, and whatever else they charge people who do those things with. You had mandatory meetings with police and more well-known heroes- you had to keep your fangirl side to yourself cause this was not the time. You were also formally invited to the hero met gala- TERRIFYING- and to the hero charts award. Great. What a time to be a meddler.

"You look like you need a drink." You turned to Mt. Lady who was holding a bottle above her head shaking it enticingly. You weren't interested.

"No, thank you, love. Please do enjoy yourself though." You sat up on the couch cracking your neck and shoulders with an audible pop. Your jaw ached too for some reason. Stupid stress. Making your body shut down. The disrespect.

"Suit yourself then." You sat back on the couch closing your eyes for a bit. It was a stressful week for the Todoroki's so you told them to take time to themselves and, they can call you whenever they were ready or wanted to. You thought about everything that transpired in the past month and, thought that maybe they could be happy now. Touya won't become a villain, Natsuo and Fuyumi would actually smile and Shoto won't have to endure unnecessary abuse. Maybe, just maybe in the future Rei can find someone that loves her and makes her genuinely happy.

"You're making a weird noise." You opened your eyes temporarily forgetting you're not in the comfort of your own home. You looked at Kamui Woods who was looking at you with an eyebrow raised. How the hell does a wooden helmet have expressions? Make it make sense.