Dinner Date *Edited*

A/N: I know how Japan's school system works but here I'm having summer break starting June 21st and ending September 5th

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have gotten the hang of herotok and created a steady following. You learned a couple of things quickly, it was much easier to get a following on herotok than on any other social media and herotube. Another thing is that there are different sides to it and the side you wanted to stay on was the LGBTQ side, the artsy side, and just the overall non-judgmental side of herotok. You got on the mutant-hating side and you escaped it real quick. While all of this was happening the end of the school year was coming close and soon it was going to be hotter. It was already the end of May and school will be out in a few weeks. Your children loved the new school even though they missed their friends. You did your best for them to have weekly play dates though. You also finally talked with Lisvette and she got over it as you expected. After Michelle knocked her on her ass multiple times she finally listened and understood. Now she's in therapy with everyone else. Damn the whole family in therapy.

"Mama! The teacher said she will not be giving us no more homework for the rest of the month! She wants us to focus on our end-of-the-year tests instead." You hummed listening to your three children talk adamantly about the school, food, and whatever else crossed their minds. Their separation anxiety has gotten a lot better especially since you decided to get all of them the same child psychologist. You did a ton of research and would go with them on their appointments to make sure the woman wasn't a freak or whatever. They liked her.

"Well in three weeks you guys will have your exam and then it's summer vacation. We can go to amusement parks, water parks, and the beach, and visit grandpa and your uncles and aunts. Plenty of play dates and sleepovers with your friends." You just got them all hyped up again causing you to smile. You wanted them to be happy, to be safe, to be loved. You wanted to be the best mother you can be, you never had a mother so you wanted to be one for your children. The rest of the day went by uneventfully and so did the next day. It was Wednesday when you decided to go food shopping because you and three children eat a lot so that food bill is demanding. Thank God you have different sources of income.

"This list gets longer and longer each month" You needed a car but your newly grown wings made that extremely hard. You can always fold them you guess. You made it to the grocery store going up and down the aisles picking out what you need. Little kids came to play with your wings and tail but, you didn't mind. They weren't pulling they were just touching.

"Can I touch your pretty wings?" You nodded at the little girl who then gently grabbed your wings "Daddy has pretty wings too and he always tells me to be careful." You smiled at that. She was so cute. She left with the other kids - who apparently were her siblings- to go back to their mom. You got the rest of your groceries and headed home. It was torture but, you got all the groceries up and put away. You checked your channel, social media handles, emails, and stocks. Three hours later you started cooking dinner early. Your kids will be home soon anyway.

"Hey Y/N!" You yelped turning around pan ready to throw when you saw Oboro with Chizome.

"When-where- I- what the fuck- HOW" You were so damn confused. NO ONE WAS HERE.

"You were putting away groceries and I accidentally warped in your hallway. I'm surprised you didn't hear me." He glanced down at your claws and tail. "I'm glad you didn't strike first. Woo, I'm not in the mood to go to the hospital." Your eye twitched before turning around back to your dinner.

"You're not going to talk to us?" You turned to Chizome throwing a pan at him which he ducked and caught mid-air that long-armed bastard.

"WHAT I SAID ABOUT SLOUCHING" He flinched straightening right up. "There you go. You guys can go to the living room. Let me finish setting this up." Thank fuck you weren't making anything fancy, it would have been ruined along with your friend's faces. Once you were done you went to the living room and sat down in the single seat. This was your life now. You had visits unannounced and you swear one of these days they're going to catch you naked. Serves them right.