Psychosis *Edited*

While you were in a medically induced sleep your friends were going a little crazy. After the bomb that Hizashi and Shouta dropped on all of them, they needed answers for themselves. To make things easy Shouta texted Oboro to warp to Rumi's mansion. As expected when he warped in the middle of Nem freaking out she almost fainted. She froze just staring at him not able to comprehend that he was very much alive.

"....Hi Nem." She said nothing as she blinked a couple of times and pinched herself on the arm. When nothing happened she screeched and jumped on Oboro hitting him over and over again while screaming questions at him.

"Why did you hide so long?! Where were you?! Dammit, don't you know how much Shouta and Hizashi missed you! Their hearts were BROKEN! BROKEN DAMMIT! THEY THOUGHT YOU DIED AND YOU WERE ALIVE!" She stopped her rampage by hugging him and crying into his shoulder. She was a mess. Oboro smiled awkwardly but, his hug was firm and comforting. She let out ugly sobs but, calmed down a few minutes later pulling away and staring at him expectantly. Right.

"....I'm going to try to make this short and sweet I'll give you details later." He was quick to add at the look she gave him. "I did get crushed by that boulder and my arm was severed but, I didn't die. The crazed doctor at Jaku General Hospital had an obsession with quirks and experiments. He liked to steal quirks or people and turn them into these creatures. He tried to do that with me. He managed to infuse a dead person's quirk into me but, I didn't turn into this brainless creature he calls Nomu. He's making the nomu's for his master. I already told the police anonymously about that. Next thing you know I escape the hospital and where was I supposed to go? Oboro Shirakumo was dead. I couldn't exactly go to you guys or anyone and say 'hi, I'm alive.' So, I hid and I happened to bump into Shouta and Hizashi when I dropped Y/N off home." He sat back down but was still facing Nem. It was a lot to take in and she still had questions but for now, she was satisfied.

"We can just talk later I'm just glad to see you." She truly was but, her focus was Y/N, her parents, and her rapist. Was the police finally going to keep Lennox in jail? Who allowed Alexiana to get him out of jail? She turned at the sound of footsteps to face Hawks who seemed to have wanted to say something.

"I'm going to let the whole dad thing go for now but, I found out some stuff." He went on the laptop and set up a projector to show everything while he was talking. Everyone was paying attention right now because this was important. "As we all know Alexiana Adzuki was once an amazing hero until she was forced to resign due to many proven cases and other 'allegations' but that's not important. We know she is not shit." He pulled up an old article from when just about everyone was kids themselves. It showed a birthday with a year dated 21 years ago with the caption 'THE NUMBER 8 AND 11 HERO HAVE HAD THEIR VERY FIRST CHILD' and it showed a toddler smiling big in a picture with her dad and mother.

"...That's Y/N..." Everyone was at a loss, when was that taken? The girl seemed genuinely happy and they looked like the picture-perfect family, what happened? What went wrong?

"It's the only news article with her in it, the rest of them throughout the years show her with five children, and look at this interview clip-" He pulled up a tab and it showed Alexiana smiling at a camera with her five children around her. They didn't look happy. From a civilian's point of view, they looked normal, for the heroes they can see something was wrong.

"Mrs. Adzuki! What a pleasant surprise to see you on our show. It's our honor" Alexiana smiled and bowed giving sharp looks to her children to do the same who scurried to do it.

"The pleasure is mine." Everyone had taken a seat and that's when the interviewer started talking cutting to the point.

"You have heard the rumors and allegations going around right? That you have a mysterious sixth child that you refuse to show? Are you ashamed? Are they quirkless? Why do you only show your five children, not your sixth?" You can see that the interviewer wasn't a regular person. She had a cold look in her eyes as she grilled Alexiana. All Alexiana did was twitch but her picture-perfect smile stayed on even though her eyes told another story.