Breakthrough *Edited*

A/N: I know canon the commission took Hawks in at 4 but here they took Hawks in at age 8

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keigo wanted to do numerous things at once. He had to do patrol and paperwork courtesy of the Commission and his handlers called him but, he had them blocked. He was tired of them and something about his favorite hero being a monster made him view the world differently. Then again he wanted to pull every favor he had in the book to find Alexiana and hurt her. He also wanted to go to the psych ward to see Y/N but she was with her family-who he wants to meet as well since she never mentioned family- speaking of family his dad was out of jail and knew Y/N. He had a lot of questions with no answers.

"Here." He looked at Aizawa who handed him a piece of paper "It's your father's number. Oboro gave it to me and has already warned Shinyo about your incoming phone call." With that said Shouta gave him a once over and returned back to his trio of friends who were catching up and answering more questions regarding Oboro. Keigo looked down at the number and thought hard about what he was going to do. What did he have to lose right? He pocketed the paper and with barely a goodbye he left via the balcony. He made it to his favorite building and pulled out his phone and the number punching in the numbers and hitting call before he lost his nerve. Two rings later he got an answer.

"Hello." Keigo was hit with an onslaught of memories of when he was a fledgling. He remembered how frantic his dad was when Endeavor arrested him while they took him away. He was 8 years old and that was the last time he saw him. He became part of the Commission where he was owned and became a child soldier.

"I never thought I'll hear your voice again." He was nervous. Granted he knew his dad wasn't a bad person. He wasn't stellar but, he wasn't bad. He was young himself so he was doing the best he can.

"I didn't think you would ever call me." From there the two of them spoke for a few agreeing to meet in person since Shinyo was released from the hospital.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"How long is she going to have to stay here?" Hiroto was asking the doctors about Y/N's diagnosis. He found out this is not the first time she has been here and she in fact had a favorite nurse who happened to be the one who escorted him and the rest of his children up here in the first place.

"Well, she will only have to stay 3 more days since we are keeping her away from her triggers. By tomorrow we can take the quirk suppressors off of her and, see how she handles it. We prescribed her medicine as well." The nurse showed him the medicine and he pocketed it for now until she woke up. If she needed medicine then he will try his best to make sure she takes it. "Just please make sure she takes care of herself? There is only so much someone can take no matter how strong they may be." With those parting words, the nurse left him to mull over what she said. He glanced over at his daughter who had fallen asleep after playing a few games with her siblings. Izumaru and the twins stayed while Michael and Lisvette left to go back home.

"It's not normal for someone to be known in the psych ward." Izumaru was just talking. "The nurses know her by name, know her birthday, know about us without asking questions." He turned to his dad with puffy eyes and a complex look on his face. "Do you think we could have done more? We could have been better- stronger I-" Hiroto in two strides was next to Izu rubbing his head.

"None of this is your fault, none of it is anyone's fault. You guys were kids yourselves and I was in a damn jail cell. It will never be anyone's fault in this room nor Michael or Lisvette. There are only two people responsible and one will stay in jail this time I hope and another one is in hiding. They're to blame. Not us. Not her." He gestured to his sleeping daughter and that was the end of it. He didn't know where Alexiana was but he was going to kill her if it was the last thing he did.