Be Free *Edited*

A/N: Canon Rumi is only '5"2 but in my AU she is '6"2 because she gives tall woman energy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To say you were unprepared for what they were serving was an understatement. They had all kinds of dishes varying from all different Asian backgrounds. There were foods you have never even seen before! It was a buffet that stretched around the walls covering them and you just didn't know what to do. You had never seen so much food in one spot.

"Why don't you go get some?" You turned to Kugo whose lap you still sat in. You know you had no business noticing but, the thick muscles in his legs could be felt through layers of clothing. The dress shirt he was wearing hid nothing either. God, you were checking him out still sober.

"Is it really okay? I thought heroes only..." You were caught off guard as he gestured for you to get up. You did and he beckoned you to stay where you were.

"I'll go and grab our plates, you can stay here." Before you can say anything he got in line with the rest of the pros. Now you were sitting by yourself. You were about to take a seat when you felt a tug on your hand. You looked to see Masaki smiling at you.

"Come sit with me, he can still bring you your plate." You lowkey felt bad about leaving but, you might as well indulge a bit. You can make it up to him later. Masaki being brave sat you right in his lap "I hope you don't mind." Of course, you didn't, if you were going to be lap hopping you might as well enjoy yourself. You shook your head and got sucked into the conversation with Tensei, Yudai, and Uwabami. A few minutes later Kugo came and seemed a bit miffed.

"Here's your food." He gave you your food hovering a bit before leaving you be. What was that about? You looked at the plate deciding to just dig in. If you died or got food poisoning so be it. You had worse. The shit was good.

"Damn this food is good." You didn't participate in the conversation anymore opting to stuff your face. Were these mussels? It didn't look like mussels. Was this katsudon? It tasted like it. You don't even know what you're eating but, you want more. You looked behind you trying to figure out why Masaki wasn't eating. "What's the matter 'saki? You're not hungry?" He coughed in his hand looking away.

"I got to go to the bathroom." He tapped your hip so you can get up. Once he left you moved from his seat opting to stand. You didn't want to steal someone else's seat. You backed away from the table going to throw it out and get seconds. You saw Kishiko (Selkie) getting food so you wanted to sneak up on him. You inched behind him side-stepping at the last minute to lean on his shoulder.

"Hey, handsome." You smiled at him laughing when his cheeks turned pink and he tried to shoo you away.

"Go away, you're bad for my health." You grinned looking to see he had a whole seafood platter both raw and cooked. It looked good. "You want to try it?" You nodded your head still looking at the food. You had one thing on your mind only and that was food, anything else can wait for a moment. "Open." You did as instructed eating the piece of squid and octopus humming at the taste.

"I'm going to need some of that." You grabbed a plate ignoring how he laughed and looked back at someone or something. When you turned to him he was looking back at you. "Can I sit with you?" He seemed surprised at the request but nodded. He was your new seat as you ate the seafood your tail thumping happily on the floor by his leg. He sat at the table where Kugo, Tsunagu, Rumi, Keigo, Ryo, Ken, and a few others were. Basically the mutant quirk table aside for about three or four of them. It was the loudest table especially since Rumi and Keigo were betting something. Always got to be a competition. You looked around curious now. Where was All Might? Literally, the top 10 was here, where was All Might? You must have been staring hard because you got asked a question.