Papa Bear *Edited*

A/N: I am not referencing Hawks dad canon, I am referencing fanon Hawks dad aka Shinyo Takami. Also, Shinyo didn't murder anyone in this AU.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After that fantastic night, you picked up your children from Rei's home, staying a bit to talk with her children and play with them as well. You then spent the next few days with your babies, catching up on your work, making sure they finished all their homework, talking with your friends as well as doing food shopping. It was an eventful week that you almost forgot about what you had planned to do. Almost. You stared at your phone trying to figure out if you should have Aizawa come with you or not. Or maybe another hero in the area you were going to. It was stressful. It wasn't that you didn't doubt your dad. You knew in your heart he wouldn't hurt you but, he has a whole new life that you know nothing about. You knew he was single and didn't bother having more children but that was it. When you asked him what was his line of work he evaded the question which is understandable. He had 10 years of his life taken away for no reason so he may have to do some underhanded things to survive. So did you in the beginning so no judgment.

"Mommy when is Auntie Inko coming?" You turned to Tenko who asked you the question. You asked Inko if she can come over today with Zuzu since you had some errands to run that you didn't want your children to come with and she agreed. You knew Rei never minded watching the children but, she already had four of her own and you always asked her. The woman deserved a break from you.

"She should be here in about 15 minutes actually." Hitoshi had stopped playing with his toys and was now looking at you. You turned to him to see what he wanted.

"Where are you going?" You bit your lip a bit deciding to tell a white lie.

"I'm going to go see someone I haven't seen in a long time. I want to make sure they're still the same before I bring you to them or they come here. I love you guys too much to put you in danger." They said nothing but, the way they sat closer to you was enough. In about 20 minutes your doorbell rang and when you answered it, it was Inko. You hugged her letting both her and her son in. While Izuku went to your children you talked to Inko in the kitchen "You're such a gem, I can't thank you enough for this. There is food already cooked if they get hungry the bowls, plates, and spoons are in there and I got juice for them as well. They are allowed to go in the kid's room but not my room or the spare room. My room has a balcony and the spare room is where all my expensive electronics are for work." She was satisfied which made you satisfied. Deciding to get on with it, you grabbed all your stuff and said bye to everyone. You told Inko you'll be home by 7 ish before it gets dark. You were off then. You went downstairs and got in a taxi since you didn't know the location well. All you knew was that it was an hour away in a direction you never went. There was a divider between you and the taxi so you had some privacy and plus the taxi had music on. You scrolled through your contacts deciding to hit up Rumi and Tsunagu. They were the ones who were going to be near the general area you were going.

"Hey, carrots what's up? You know I'm busy" She still answered for you though.

"I know, I'm sorry but, I just wanted to make sure you were going to be in the Aichi Prefecture today?" You had confirmed with Tsunagu already so you wanted to confirm with her.

"Yeah, why?" You heard a ruckus in the back so wanted to make it quick.

"I'm going to be seeing someone I haven't seen in years. I know they won't hurt me but better safe than sorry. I sent you the location I'm going to be at." It was silent on the other end until she spoke but, her voice sounded different.