VALENTINE SPECIAL! *Edited*

A/N: It's late yes I know but that's fine! Also, you get hit by a love quirk meaning that you're not going to act like yourself. You're going to be very cuddly, snuggly, and affectionate. The quirk also makes you 40% more attractive. This is also sort of part of the main story. This is crack treated seriously. Mature themes up ahead 16+

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was mid-winter recess and Himiko, Hitoshi and Tenko asked if they can spend a couple of days with Rei, of course, you said yes and Rei had no qualms about it. They left Saturday morning and you will go pick them up Monday so you had the weekend to yourself. The shit is what were you going to do? You never had a valentine before, you always made a special comic or special herotube video that was always edited and ready to be uploaded. So that's what you did, you uploaded the video a little early and updated your herotoon comic early as well. Now you have nothing to worry about. You had plenty of time today so you went food shopping since you were out of....everything.

"Ah, shit time to empty my pockets." You took your shopping cart with you and walked the short distance to the grocery store. You knew what you had to get so you spent about 45 minutes going up and down the aisle grabbing everything you needed as well as other stuff for future meals you wanted to make.

"Mama! Look how pretty she is!" You were confused as to who the little girl in front of you was talking to. You turned behind you to see if someone was there and it wasn't. She really was talking to you. "You're so pretty Miss! You have really pretty eyes! I love reptiles!" You didn't know how to handle the compliments. It's not like anyone has ever outright given you a compliment like that.

"That's very sweet of you honey. It means a lot to me." It did and your tail thumping happily was a signal to the mother and little girl as well. The girl saw your tail and was in awe and before you or her mother could stop her she grabbed your tail. In reality, you didn't mind but a very intense warm feeling traveled across your whole body. It made you feel woozy and for some reason when you looked down at the little girl you had a very strong urge to hug her. "Was that your quirk honey? Because I really want to hug you but, I don't think mama would like that-" The girl had started climbing you as the mother was panicking in the background.

"Hug me! It's my love quirk! Anyone that I touch that I like gets hit with it and I love the way you look!" She had the sweetest intentions and you wanted to combust from the sheer cuteness of it all. You hugged the girl gently going to reassure her mother.

"It's okay ma'am, I don't mind hugs. How long will the quirk last anyway?" Not that you minded but, you seriously didn't want to be affectionate to anyone who shows you a smidge of decency. That would be embarrassing.

"I'm so sorry! I told her she can't do that but, she's autistic and she doesn't understand-oooo, it only lasts for 2-3 days sometimes less never more." You nodded your head understanding a bit now. People who have autism react differently to what a 'normal' brain functions and don't understand social cues, social etiquette, or other things. It's fine.

"She's fine, it's okay. I'm glad it was me and not someone else you know." You hugged the little girl a little more before handing her back to her mother. You waved the two of them goodbye before heading towards the line to pay. Thankfully you had no mishaps as you bagged everything, placed it in your shopping cart, and carried the rest of the bags on your tail. While walking back to your home you noticed you were getting more looks today. Strange. They didn't seem malicious or surprised but, you couldn't figure out what they were doing.

"E-excuse me m-miss?" You turned in front of you to see a young man around your age stuttering and twiddling his fingers nervously. He was looking to the side where his friends were waiting for him smiling and waving.