Escaped *Edited*

"Shouta what was so important that you called such a sudden meeting." Hizashi was a little nervous as he looked around at all the other heroes. It's been a few days since Y/N was released from the hospital and so far she had some heroes or someone else saying with her taking shifts so she is never alone. Her children liked everyone who came over or stayed.

"I finally got some important information on Alexiana." He placed 3 manila folders on the table and passed them around so everyone can look while he started talking "Alexiana has been on the run for the past 2-3 years, it's in that range. She abandoned the rest of her children and now two of them go to Shiketsu Academy and the other three are in college. She is wanted for tax invasion, child neglect since four of the five children were minors when she left, unpaid tickets, assault, and robbery as well. There have only been sightings of her in the past years but, in the last 4 months she has been frequenting specific areas, never moving." He pulled out a thing folder from inside his capture weapon and placed it in the center of the table "She has been frequenting Osaka, Musutafu, and near Shizuoka. Now, look at this." He circled three areas in between each of the named areas. "Y/N lives here with the three children, her siblings live over here and this is where Lennox was living. He's still in custody."

"She knows where they lived this whole time." Nem was looking over the material muttering to herself lightly.

"It seems in the last four months that's when she found out about all of them but, if she knew how come she never made a move or try to attack?" Manual was talking about this with Mr. Brave, Snipe, and Vlad King.

"She might have been using her brother. That's when he started causing all of these problems. But, what about Ruska?" Ecto had a good point. They all knew how Ruska dated Lennox without Y/N even knowing and now there is a rift between the two of them. It was suspicious though.

"She honestly didn't know. After being questioned by the police and the detective she had a breakdown and had to be sent to the hospital. So, she's out." Shouta had connections and found that out along with La Brava's help too. The girl was cooky but, smart.

"It's a good thing Y/N has someone who is watching her 24/7." Thirteen made that point and most of them agreed until Fatgum pointed something out.

"She must know this right? That won't stop her. Y/N's children take the bus to school." It was deadly silent until Crimson pulled out his phone to call Selkie who was the one watching Y/N right now.

"I'll call Selkie and let him in on everything that's going on right now." The rest of the adults nodded in agreement as they continued to analyze and theorize with the brand new information and formulate a plan while Crimson went to talk in the other room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I really hope I'm not overstepping a boundary or something by having you here." Selkie waved away any of your insecurities and worries.

"I wouldn't be here if I had something to do. I'm ahead with all my paperwork and my sidekick Sirius is handling everything just fine so don't worry your little head about it, okay?" He tried to mess up your hair but, you dodged his hand with a giggle.

"The hair is looking decent right now, please." He held up his hands in fake surrender. You were about to say something when his phone rang. "Go ahead I'll be here." He nodded his head moving to take the phone call while you continued coloring your panels for the next chapter of your herotoon. Keeping your hands and mind busy prevents you from panicking or overthinking. You didn't want to overthink or panic you had to be strong for your babies. It was a few colored panels later when Selkie came in and one look at his face told you it wasn't a good conversation. "You have to go?" Maybe something happened at his agency and he had to leave? Then who would come then to be with you?