Back At Hogwarts

"What'd you two wanna tell me?" Y/N asked his friends as they walked to a secluded area. They needed to hurry so they wouldn't miss the feast. 

"You looked at Professor Lupin for a lot longer than the others," Leroy started, Tyler nodding. Y/N slightly panicked inside. 

"He just seemed a bit strange, is all," he excused. 

"You know he's a werewolf," Leroy said, getting straight to the point. "We do too." Y/N frowned, before he realized. 

"You guys....you're one too?" he asked. 

Leroy and Tyler looked around before showing their other eyes to Y/N.

(They're supposed to be in their robes but oh well)

"All this time?" Y/N asked, shocked

"We were werewolves before you. We know you got bit once we got your scent at the Leaky Cauldron," Tyler explained. 

"Any idea on who bit me?" Y/N asked. 

"None. For us, too," Leroy stated. "We only saw a black werewolf."

"Same for me. This is a surprise but, I don't feel any real change," Y/N said. 

"It's because of how much we bonded. Werewolves or wolves in general grow strong bonds, and you don't have to be an alpha to have your own pack. So we can still stick together," Leroy told him. "Is that cool with you?"

"Definitely."

*

Everyone sat down as the Hogwarts choir sang a song in front of them. When it ended, everyone clapped and Dumbledore came into view. 

"Welcome to another year of Hogwarts!" he greeted, raising up his arms. "Now I'd like to say a few words before we all become too befuddled by our excellent feast. First, I'm pleased to welcome Professor R.J. Lupin, who has kindly consented to fill the post of Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. Good luck, Professor!"

Everyone cheered for the new Professor, the werewolf trio giving each other a look before clapping as well. 

Y/N played with his Slytherin badge, wondering how his house would react to him. Werewolves aren't very liked by the Wizarding World, and they're always seen as a nuisance. His attention was taken away when he heard Draco's voice.