No Choice

Y/N fished for the key to his house in his pocket. Once he found it, he tiredly put it up to his door knob, then paused. 

The door was already open. 

Y/N pushed the door with one finger, wondering if he was seeing things. It opened further. He pushed it open completely, walking into the room. He placed O/N's cage on the ground and dropped his luggage. 

"Mum?" he called out, removing his jacket. "You home?"

There was no sound. Getting more paranoid by the second, Y/N heard his heart pounding rapidly in his chest as he walked forward. 

"Mum?" Y/N called out one more time. 

He walked straight into the living room, and his heart dropped.

Ian was on the couch. Next to him, was his mom, who had her mouth tied shut along with her hands. 

"Hello, Y/N," Ian greeted with a smile. 

"YOU ASSHOLE!" Y/N screamed, running forward to try and attack Ian. He felt arms grasp him and hold him back. He looked to his sides to see two werewolves, he got from scent, holding him still. They struggled for a moment, so more came and held him back. "Let her go!"

"You can't think I was stupid enough to do this alone," Ian said, standing up from the couch. 

"Oh yeah, yeah you're all wise and powerful because of a bite, aren't you?" Y/N questioned sarcastically. "Well get this...I've ruined you." Ian's grin slowly fell. "This is a curse. That's the one thing they got right in those bloody books. Every month, or maybe more often, you're going to shift. All of your bones with break and collide against each other only to mend together again. It's another kind of pain, and I've got the experience to compare it to the cruciatus curse. It's going to hurt more than anything you've ever experienced, and if I stick around long enough, I can't wait to watch it happen."

Ian's bottom lip shook, and his fists were clenched. 

"I did that on accident, you know that right?" Y/N added, continuing to berate him. All the things he wanted to say to Ian after the battle spilled out at once. "You were an accident. Everything special about you came from me. And still, you're almost nothing."

Ian's eyes glowed not a yellow, but a blue. He roared and sent a punch to Y/N's stomach. Right in stab wound he still had not allowed to heal. Y/N winced and hunched over. The other werewolves pushed him down so he was on his knees. He looked up at Ian with a glare. 

"Already killed an innocent, have you?" Y/N continued, coughing afterwards. "Guess that's the one blue that girls don't find attractive."

Ian leaned forward to do more damage, and Y/N clenched his body, ignoring the pain. But nothing came. He opened his eyes and saw Fenrir grabbing Ian's shoulder, pulling him back. Ian let out an angry roar, and Fenrir retaliated, letting out one that was much louder and predatory. Even Y/N recoiled a bit. Ian's eyes instantly stopped glowing, and he backed off. 

"That is not what we came here to do," Fenrir growled. Ian rolled his eyes and tried walking away. Fenrir grabbed his wrist harshly, forcing Ian to look at him. He seemed to lower his voice, but it was a stupid thing to do, since the room was mostly full of werewolves. "I'm trying to help you. If you lose control and don't fix it, somebody's gonna get hurt. And if that happens, you know what he'll do."

Ian's face paled, and then he turned red, ripping his wrist out of Fenrir's grip. The two stared each other down. 

"Yeah, listen to Mama Bear," Y/N concluded, taking the tension away from the two. He heard Melissa (Y/N's mom) let out a small giggle, and could have swore that even some of the werewolves had a small chuckle. Everyone quieted after Fenrir turned around harshly.