The Time Turner

Y/N slowly opened his eyes, finding himself in new clothes but they were bloodied anyways. He frowned and sat up, only to be pushed down. He looked up and saw Tyler, Leroy, and Hermione.

"I told you it was a bad idea," Tyler said.

"And that you were gonna get hurt," Leroy added. Y/N rolled his eyes as he felt a small smile come to his face.

"So, how about you listen to Tyler and Leroy, always listen and never go against anything we say, ever, for the sake of your wolf-lihood?" Tyler asked.

"I'm not done," Y/N mumbled, sitting up.

"You're not done," Tyler muttered in disbelief.

"Hermione, have they got Sirius?" Y/N asked.

"Yes but, you're in no condition to go back out," Hermione argued.

"I'll heal. Where is he?"

"Okay can you stop using the healing as an excuse?" Leroy asked, laying him back down. "You can still die, you know. Could've died right there."

"Awesome. Now I'm going to save my father," Y/N said, sitting up and trying his best to ignore the pains around his body.

Tyler and Leroy looked at each other before reaching forward and placing their hands on Y/N's arm. Y/N frowned in confusion before he realized they were taking his pain. Black ran through Y/N's veins and traveled into Tyler and Leroy's, making them wince. Y/N felt himself become relieved, taking a deep breath and his wounds healing much quicker than before. 

"Damn, you took a beating," Tyler groaned, pulling his hands off of Y/N as Leroy did the same. "I'm surprised I didn't die just from taking the pain."

"Which CAN happen, you know. If you take too much pain at a time you could die," Leroy mentioned. "But yeah, you took one hell of a beating."

"Thanks..." Y/N mumbled, sitting up and finding that he had little to no pain. "Where's Harry?"

"There," Leroy answered, pointing over at Harry on a hospital bed, Hermione looking at him and trying to wake him up. Y/N stood up and walked over to him. 

"Can I try slapping him?" he asked. Hermione looked up and glared at him. "I'm taking that as a no."

"I saw my dad," Harry murmured, his eyes opening. 

"What?" Hermione asked. 

"He made the dementors go away. There was someone else, as well," Harry said. 

"Harry, they've captured Sirius. Any second now they're gonna perform the kiss," Y/N told him, making Harry sit up. "And it's not the type of kiss you want. Wait, they don't even have lip-"

"You mean they're going to kill him?" Harry asked, sitting up and grabbing his glasses. 

"No, it's worse. Much worse. They're going to suck out his soul," Hermione answered. 

The doors suddenly opened, revealing Dumbledore. The three quickly walked over to him, Ron still laying on the bed because of his leg. 

"Headmaster you've got to stop them," Hermione said. 

"They've got the wrong man, sir," Y/N added. 

"It's true. Sirius is innocent," Harry spoke. 

"It's Scabbers who did it," Ron called out from across the room, making them all turn to look at him. 

"Scabbers?" Dumbledore asked. 

"He was my rat, sir," Ron explained. "He's not, really a rat but he was a rat, he was my brother Percy's rat. And then they gave him out."