The Full Moon

(werewolves are gonna look different, remember) 

"Sorry about the bite," Sirius apologized as him and Y/N helped carry Ron down on stairs. "Bet it twinges a bit."

"A bit? A bit! You almost tore my leg off," Ron argued. 

"I was going for the rat," Sirius confirmed. "Normally, I have a very sweet disposition as a dog. In fact more than once, James suggested that I make the change permanent. The tail, I could live with. But the fleas, they murder."

Harry and Y/N slightly laughed while the others continued to follow them. As they walked out of the hole of the Whomping Willow, Y/N placed Ron down on the floor, allowing himself to adjust on the cold grass of the night. Harry looked over at Sirius who was looking at the sky and beginning to wander off. 

"You should go, Harry. He could tell you more," Y/N said. 

"What? No, it's fine, I'll stay," Harry argued, looking back down at Ron's leg. 

"It's fine, really. Go ahead, we'll stay. Sirius and I have talked already," Y/N told him. "Go."

Harry finally listened to him and stood up, checking on Ron one last time before walking off towards Sirius. Y/N heard Ron hiss again, making him turn around. 

"That looks bad," Hermione said, analyzing it. 

"It's painful, really painful," Ron spoke, not being able to touch the skin around the wound because it hurt too much. "You don't think they'll chop it off, right?"

"I hope not," Hermione answered. "It doesn't look bad enough to chop off I think." 

Ron clenched his face and closed his eyes, trying to not show any signs of pain. 

"If it hurts that bad, I think I'm gonna try something," Y/N said, making Ron look at him. 

"Like what?" Ron asked. 

"I've never done it before but, Tyler and Leroy have told me about it," Y/N explained, sitting up straighter. "I need you to relax, and don't clench your fists like how you're doing."

Ron listened to him and looked down at his leg, breathing slow breaths to calm down. 

"What are you trying?" Hermione asked. 

"Taking the pain," Y/N answered. 

Y/N knew Ron wouldn't let him touch the wound directly, since there was no way he'd relax then. So, he grabbed Ron's arm and pulled up his sleeve, wrapping his firm hands around it. He closed his eyes and focused, then felt a growing ache traveling up his hand. He opened his eyes and saw Ron's veins turning black, the blackness beginning to travel to Y/N's arm.

Y/N slightly winced as he felt the pain Ron was feeling, but Ron's face significantly relaxed, and so did his body

Y/N slightly winced as he felt the pain Ron was feeling, but Ron's face significantly relaxed, and so did his body. Hermione watched curiously as the darkness faded away in Y/N's veins, pulling his hands away from Ron. Ron let out a breath and relaxed.