The Prophecy

(*laughs nervously*)

Y/N and Hermione ran to the Wooden Bridge, surprised to see everyone else there. Harry and Ron lead the group. 

"How'd you guys escape?" Y/N asked when they met up. 

"Puking Pastilles," Ginny replied. Ron was holding all of their wands, and began to give them back to everyone. "It wasn't pretty."

"Tell me about it," Leroy said. "Almost threw up myself."

"How'd you...?" Hermione questioned.

"Told them I was hungry, and wanted some sweets," Ron explained, a bright smile on his face. "Of course they told me to bugger off and ate the lot themselves. Next thing they knew, they were puking everywhere."

"It was disgustingly awesome," Tyler added. 

"That was clever, Ron!" Hermione said while Y/N visibly gagged. Everyone chuckled at the sight. 

"Disgusting, but clever," Y/N agreed. 

"He was brilliant!" Neville complimented, then turned to Harry and Y/N. "So, how are we getting to London?"

(the way he said it in the movie is just so nice for some reason) 

Y/N and Harry stiffened, looking at each other. They still weren't sure about letting them come with. There's a huge chance that one of them might die, and there's no way they would want to get their friends into the mix. Y/N felt like they really wanted to help, and that him and Harry were being too stubborn, but he really was protective. What if one of them died. 

"It's not like we don't appreciate everything you've done," Harry said. "But, really, we've gotten you guys into enough trouble."

Everyone visibly seemed annoyed that they were being stubborn. 

"It's annoying, I know," Y/N told them, getting to the point straight away. "But I- we can't stand seeing one of you guys get hurt. You guys all know that there is a possibility you won't be able to go home after this."

They all seemed to think about it. 

"This, this is different," Y/N continued. "If you're gone, you're gone. There's nothing we can do about it. We just don't want any of you to get hurt."

"Y/N, we know we might get hurt, or we might even die," Leroy told him, sighing. "We've pretty much accepted that already."

"We'll fight anyways," Tyler said, his voice stern as he nodded. "Whatever it takes."

Tyler and Leroy looked at everyone else, who seemed to nod. Y/N was pretty much convinced, and looked at Harry for his opinion. Harry seemed to still be struggling. 

"Dumbledore's army is supposed to be about doing something real," Neville told him. "Or was it all just words to you?"

Harry looked up at him, still thinking about it. 

"Maybe you don't have to this all by yourself, mate," Ron said. 

Then Harry sighed. 

"Okay," he agreed. "We'll all go. How are getting to London?"

Everyone seemed to let out of a breath of relief. 

"We fly, of course," Luna replied, smiling. Y/N thought for a moment, and then realized what she was talking about. 

"Thestrals," Y/N said. 

*

"I'M LITERALLY SHITTING MYSELF!" Tyler screamed, as he flew on the Thestral he didn't even know was there.