There's A Storm Coming

Y/N sighed as Leroy threw him a lacrosse stick, catching it with ease. 

"I still don't get why I'm out here," he said as Leroy got into the goal. "I'm not playing lacrosse anymore. And we really should be getting back to Harry, see how it went."

"As much as I would love to hear how bad the kiss was, I don't want you to lose your skill in lacrosse," Leroy told him. "Tyler can tell us how it went."

"But I would want to hear it so I could laugh at him! And...for Merlin's sake it's night anyways," Y/N grunted, holding the lacrosse stick lower. "And it looks like it'll rain!"

"God, you sound like Hermione, dude," Leroy groaned, rolling his eyes. "You can handle a little bit of rain."

Y/N opened his mouth to argue, but then felt as if something went cold down his spine. He could have swore he heard a series of hissing noises, making him turn around. They stopped as soon as he noticed something was off. 

"Did you hear that?" Y/N asked. 

"Hear what?" Leroy questioned, looking back up at him. 

"I thought....never mind," Y/N shrugged off, turning back around. 

"Okay, let's keep going," Leroy encouraged, throwing him the ball. He caught it in his stick but still wasn't in the mood. 

"Or we could call it," Y/N recommended. 

Leroy quickly thought of something to make Y/N play. 

"We have to work on your back shots," he stated. 

"Why?" Y/N pushed. 

"Y/N, they suck," Leroy degraded, slightly smiling. Y/N's eyebrows furrowed. 

"What're you talking about?" he asked. 

"Your back shots...they suck," Leroy repeated, his grin growing larger.

Y/N clenched his jaw, staring him down until he reached down for the ball again. 

He lifted the lacrosse stick behind his back, suddenly launching the ball towards the goal from there. Leroy, knowing that he couldn't match Y/N's speed, didn't really bother trying to get it. He made a few attempts, but after missing the first 4, he just gave up. Y/N eventually stopped his actions. 

"Guess I was thinking of someone else," Leroy guessed. 

"Yeah, you were," Y/N agreed, throwing him another ball which he caught. "Maybe play with someone else. Still not on the team."

Leroy sighed and was still trying to push him, until the lights around the lacrosse field suddenly shut off. Y/N felt small drops of rain land in his hair, but nothing too bad. 

"Well, guess we have to go now," he called out. 

"...No we don't," Leroy argued, then forced his eyes to glow, his vision immediately becoming better in the night.