Busted

"Y/N! Leroy!" Tyler called out, making them look up from their meal. "Look look, lookie!"

He practically threw a newspaper on the table, Y/N quickly moving his food just in time. Leroy grabbed the newspaper and opened it. At the first glance, Y/N saw in big bold letters, "MASS BREAKOUT FROM AZKABAN." He quickly put his fork down and analyzed it, the other two boys doing the same. 

"Too many things are happening at once," Tyler said, first pointing to the mass breakout page. "They don't know how, but several prisoners have escaped from Azkaban, including...Bellatrix Lestrange. The Ministry are just saying it might be a plot created by Sirius." Y/N rolled his eyes. 

Of course they did. Gotta put the blame on somebody, right? Idiots.

"Many unsuspected storms are coming out of nowhere," Tyler then added, pointing to the weather. Then, he dragged his finger over to another section. "Then the Centaurs are ready to kick the horses out of the Ministry's ass. Get it?"

"For the 14th time Tyler, YES," Y/N exclaimed, smacking his forehead. Yes, he counted how many times Tyler said that exact joke. 

"Right, and the dementors and dark wizards are completely out of control!" Tyler continued, then flipped the page. "And then- OH GOD."

He slightly jumped back at a chained Bellatrix screaming at the newspaper camera. 

"And, then that," he finished. "Thing...Bellatrix."

"THAT'S Bellatrix?" Leroy exclaimed, leaning away from the newspaper. "Merlin, she looks terrifying."

"And suddenly I'm not hungry anymore," Y/N muttered, pushing away his plate. 

How does Ron keep eating? 

*

There was still teaching left to be done, and to Tyler's request, the Patronus Charm was going to be taught today. 

"Think of the happiest memory you can," Y/N explained as the whole class attempted the charm. 

"A very powerful memory, allow it to just fill you up," Harry added. "Keep trying, Seamus!"

Y/N walked up to the twins. 

"George, have a go," he said, making George lift up his wand. 

"Expecto Patronum!" George chanted, then a blue light emanated from his wand, and he had officially cast the charm.

"Wonderful George, great work," Y/N complimented, then went to go around for other students. 

"A full-body patronus is the most difficult to produce but shield forms can be equally useful to a variety of opponents," Harry continued. Then, Ginny had cast her own patronus. "Fantastic, Ginny!"

"Your patronus can only protect you for as long as you stay focused so focus," Y/N added, walking up to Luna who was just standing there with the soft smile she always wore. "Luna....alright." Y/N walked up behind Hermione, then Hermione cast the charm, a light blue otter now coming into focus. "Brilliant!" He smiled as the otter began to circle around her, making her laugh. He walked away from her to Ron. "Give it a go."

"Expecto Patronum," Ron cast, then his eyes widened as a type of terrier dog came out of his wand. He struggled to control it and it knocked over Neville, making Y/N wince. "Bloody hell- sorry!" Ron rushed over to help Neville up. 

"Do not feel bad if you don't complete the charm in the first few tries," Y/N continued. "This is very advanced magic and yet you guys are doing so well."

Then, Luna finally cast her patronus, which turned out to be a hare. He complimented her as he passed by, then froze, hearing something. He frowned and looked around the room, trying to find the reason for the noise. Then, the ground shook, catching everyone's attention. The lights flickered, and suddenly all the patronus' disappeared. Y/N walked to the front of the room, analyzing the wall in front of them.