Don't Mess With The Pack

(Had to let you all know that Leroy is in this chap with that gif 😩)

"What is it?" Y/N asked as Draco led him and Darell outside, then into an unused broom cupboard. He placed the Muffliato Charm on the door so no one could hear. He turned around. 

"I'll tell you once...who are you?" Draco asked, looking at Darell. 

"Darell Richards," Darell said, letting out a hand. Draco hesitantly shook it, then looked back at Y/N, confused. "I know you. You're Lucius' boy, Draco Malfoy. You mope around a lot."

"Sorry?" Draco asked, sounding irritated. 

"Guys, I really don't need another altercation," Y/N sighed. "Darell here is one of the 4 werewolves who randomly decided that they'd go to this school for me. They all understand that we have a job to do, and won't ask anymore questions. So, since You-Know-Who doesn't prefer that I share it, you can try and slim it down."

"Erm...alright," Draco muttered. "I'm giving it a shot. I have the necklace. I'm going to try and get it to Dumbledore."

Draco drew his bag over his shoulder and pulled out a bag, and then a box was in it. He slowly opened the box, revealing the Opal Necklace. It was cursed. It looked normal, however. Anyone could mistake it for a regular one. It looked nice, even. It was silver and a darkish cyan, and Y/N could see his own reflection in it. 

"Pretty," Darell complimented, reaching over to touch it. 

"NO!" Y/N and Draco yelled at the same time. Draco wrenched the box away from Darell, and Y/N grabbed Darell's shoulders, scooting him back. 

"Holy shit, fine! Point taken: don't touch Draco's necklace," Darell said, looking shaken up. 

"It's not my necklace, you idiot! You could have killed yourself!" Draco shouted, closing the box. "What were you thinking?!"

"Calm down, Draco. He didn't know," Y/N defended, releasing Darell's shoulders. 

"Know what?" Darell asked. 

"It's cursed," Draco replied, breathing heavily as he placed the box down on a nearby table. "Touch it once and there's a very slim chance you'll survive."

"Noted," Darell muttered, eyeing the box with wide eyes. Then, he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "So..that's the mission? Curse Dumbledore?"

"Well...to kill him. It's only a part of the mission," Y/N mentioned. "Don't say a word to anyone. If you tell it to the rest of the pack, make sure it stays strictly there. Don't let anyone else know. Got it?"

"'Course," Darell said, nodding his head. He placed his hands on his hips and grew a small smile. "I feel kinda important now."

"Don't let it get to your head. This is Y/N and I's mission," Draco mentioned. 

"Right, right," Darell mumbled. 

"How're you gonna do it?" Y/N questioned. 

"I'm going to put the Imperius Curse on Madam Rosmerta, so she delivers it to Dumbledore," Draco answered. "She'll be in the Three Broomsticks, so I'll go there."

"Are you sure it'll work?" Y/N said, unsure if that would actually happen. Draco himself looked anxious. Then again, that's how he looked like nowadays. 

"I'm pretty positive," Draco replied, then tried to change the subject. "What about you? How's the repairing charms going?" Y/N reached into his pocket and pulled out his notes. 

"I've been looking through loads of books on repairing charms, focusing on older ones during my latest visit. I was sort of...interrupted, during my last session, so I'll try looking more. I don't know if these'll work, but I'll give it a try," Y/N spoke.