Jealousy?

(Leroy knows lol)

Y/N and everyone else exited the classroom.

"Brilliant, isn't he? Completely demented, of course," Ron said. 

"Don't forget terrifying to be in the same room with," Tyler added. 

"Yeah, but he's really been there, you know? He's looked evil in the eye!" Ron continued. 

"There's a reason those curses are unforgivable," Hermione hissed, not happy at all. The rest became quiet so they wouldn't anger her further. "To perform them in a classroom...I mean did you see Y/N's face? Along with Neville-"

"Uh," Y/N interrupted, tapping her shoulder and pointing over at the boy next to her who took the identity of Neville. 

Neville stood still in front of the color-painted window, staring off with a blank and traumatic expression. 

"Neville?" Hermione asked. Then, a big hand was laid on Neville's shoulder, making them look up and see Professor Moody. 

"Son, you alright?" he asked. Neville looked back down and slowly nodded. "Come on, we'll have a cup of tea. I want to show you something."

Moody turned around and walked back up the stairs, everyone moving away from him. Neville slowly began to follow him as the rest of them continued walking.

*

Some people had begun putting their names into the Goblet of Fire as the people who were too young for it just watched it happen. Most were students from Durmstang. 

Y/N looked around the room, students from all three schools lurking about. Harry and Ron were watching the different kids put their names into the fire, Tyler and Leroy were in the corners trying to stay away from people, and Hermione, of course, was reading a book. 

Y/N looked over again and saw the person he kind of wanted to see, Hayden. But he wasn't so confident she'd talk to him after everything that's happened around the school. Tyler walked over to him as Leroy kept watch over everyone in the room. 

"Come on, Bolt. Shoot your shot," Tyler encouraged. 

"How do I know if she'll even talk to me?" Y/N asked. "Especially after everything that's been going around."

"Look, if I were Hayden," Tyler started, wrapping an arm around Y/N's shoulder. "A handsome, young werewolf-boy in school is the perfect way to start a forbidden but interesting romance."

"I think you've been reading too much fanfics," Y/N said, looking at him.

"Hey, these situations can actually happen," Tyler argued. "AND, those werewolf x reader books are the ones that are often read the most, particularly by girls. Did you know?"

"No. I don't...read those," Y/N answered, his frown growing deeper. "In fact, I don't really read romance novels at all."

"You read Romeo and Juliet," Tyler mentioned. 

"Yeah, I had to. It was a class assignment," Y/N countered. "Plus they both died in the end. In fact, they committed suicide."

"And that shows the power of love!" Tyler exclaimed. 

"I don't...wanna commit suicide," Y/N said. "At least not now."

"Okay, that's dark....look, you'll never know what happens unless you just do it," Tyler confirmed. 

"Suicide?" Y/N asked.

"No, you idiot!" Tyler yelled, smacking his palm against Y/N's forehead. Y/N blinked multiple times and raised his eyebrows in confusion. "Talking to girls!"