Werewolf Attack

(HELLOOOOOOO PEOPLEZZ WHO ARE BORED ENOUGH TO BOTHER READING MY SHIT BOOK!! Back at it again at Krispy Kreme. Idk how this update will go tbh so I'm winging it. 

So sorry I've been gone for over a damn month. I had a lot of writing block and really got into video editing, so I've been completely ignoring this book and wattpad in general. I'm hoping that after releasing this update, I'll get back into my regular writer-self. It won't be too long, just something to end that cliffhanger that happened last chapter. But I'll get back to writing immediately!

So, @Jack_Striker has brought my attention to my werewolf design. He called it stupid and wanted a REAL werewolf as the face claims. At first I was offended and was like "don't read then," but then I realized...

They're actually ass. 

Like totally, completely, literally, ass cheeks. The "werewolves" from Twilight are actually just shape-shifters. That happen to be wolves. Werewolf is "man and wolf," which means while they are human, they're not going to turn into a giant, majestic wolf, like a lot of people expect, or...end up doing. Werewolves are more on the badass side. They're vicious, and though they look like monsters, not all of them are. This will also add to Y/N's insecurity about being a monster. Because, well, he literally looks like one when he shifts, as does every other werewolf. But the thing most people miss, ahem ahem- THE MINISTRY- is that they're still people. Well...most of them are. Not all kind should have to pay for something a few did.

While I'll be limited to gifs, which was one of the reasons why I was against it, I want to be pretty accurate. I guess I'll just have to edit the eyes so they're the right color for the story but, this should be good enough. 

Y/N 

Phew, good luck for anyone going against him in full form

Phew, good luck for anyone going against him in full form ._.

Need to make him less muscular since the dude's like 16-

Tyler

Leroy's like this too but he's a darker shade along with a more varied pattern of grey, white, and black

*