Gryffindor Common Room

The pack had fallen into some sort of trance as they returned as human. After seeing Isaac's body was gone, Y/N suddenly realized that they had buried him. The dirt had looked like it was dug up slightly, and there were rocks surrounding the edges. Y/N realized a symbol in the middle where Isaac's chest would be. It appeared to be drawn into the dirt. But it obviously wasn't magically drawn, as it looked messy. 

There was a circle in the middle, a square covering it, a triangle covering the square, and then a huge circle that surrounded nearly all of it. 

Y/N felt the dried texture of his pointer and middle finger on his right hand, so he knew he was the one who drew it

After that, they all seemed to snap out of it. 

Now....it was just awkward. 

"So we're all gonna act like we're not butt-ass naked?" Leroy asked as the sun was rising. 

"Oh no, I definitely realize," Y/N replied, staring up at the sky awkwardly. 

"Well, look at the bright side, we're all in really good shape," Darell mentioned. He looked at Hazel and Triss. "All of us." Hazel and Triss said completely different things at the same time. 

"Thanks." Hazel. 

"I know." Triss. 

"My wand is somewhere around here," Y/N said, walking through the now cold snow (they weren't freezing, but they'd prefer not to be naked in winter outside). He spotted his wand in the snow, and picked it up. "How'd you guys know I was out here?"

"Just...a feeling," Leroy answered. The others nodded. 

"I could sense something troublesome so I just followed the direction. I knew it wasn't only me when I saw Leroy heading out," Triss added. 

"Well my dorm mates were asleep so..." Darell trailed off. 

"Some of my dorm mates were in an argument of whether they should go to sleep because they needed the hours or that those hours would be useless because they wouldn't have their homework done. Other ones were telling them to shut up because neither would happen with all the talking," Hazel said. "I managed to slip off. Very sparking conversation, though."

"I bet," Leroy agreed, raising his eyebrows. While they were talking, Y/N had grabbed some left over scraps of his clothes up on the tree, and he put them on the ground. 

"You guys didn't bring your wands?" he asked. The others shook their head. 

"In too much of a hurry," Triss told him, frowning at herself for leaving something so important. 

"Bring me what you can find of yours clothes," Y/N said. The others went to go search for the scraps of their clothes, often arguing who's scrap it was. Y/N pointed his wand at his scraps of clothes. "Reparo." The clothes were still for a second, then slowly started moving towards each other. Scraps that Y/N forgot flew out of nowhere to join them. It fit themselves together, like a puzzle. He cast some more repairing charms, and the clothes wove itself back into place. In a few moments, all of his clothes were together. Y/N quickly reached for them and began to get dressed. Since he now had the dark mark, he went to sleep with a simple long-sleeved black shirt and black pants. He had only put on his boxers and pants when the others came running over to him, clothes in their hands. "Brilliant. Put them each in your own pile." They all did so, and Y/N went over to each of them, casting various repairing spells on them. All that studying had become useful, but not for what he wanted it to be. As the others began to put on their clothes, Y/N started to wonder whether he should tell the Golden Trio what had happened tonight. He remembered Hermione saying last year that she wanted to know about the hunter that attacked him, but he never told her until she found out herself. Y/N felt like she most definitely wanted to know about this. I mean, he did almost die.