Potions Class

Y/N's eyes stared blankly at the ceiling as he heard his dorm mates snore.  Draco had managed to fall asleep. 

Lucky bastard. 

Y/N couldn't use the full moon as an excuse of not being able to sleep. He knows how to control his emotions, and since he's been a werewolf for a good amount of time now, it was only natural that he finally gained dominance in the controlling area. 

He looked to the side, and noticed that Leroy wasn't in his bed. Y/N remembered how they used to meet up in the Forbidden Forest of all places when they were younger. It only made sense, since no one wanted to be there. A risk for a reward. 

Figuring he had nothing else to do, Y/N decided to give it a shot. He got out of bed as quietly as he could. His sleeping clothes turned to long-sleeved to hide his mark, but Y/N decided to change back into his layered suit, not wanting to take any chances. He did this without waking anyone up. He decided that he was quite stealthy when he needed to be. 

With that, Y/N headed out of his dorm, and slipped past the moving picture that let them in. Even the damn person in the frame was knocked out. Annoyed that he couldn't do the same, he wandered around the hallways, avoiding the Aurors who were watching over the school. Funny, they already failed. Death Eaters were already in the school. 

A sudden wall change startled Y/N, and he threw himself behind a corner so no one could see him. Once it stopped, Y/N waited a few seconds and then took a peek. It wasn't the Aurors, but rather the Room of Requirement. Y/N frowned, confused as to why it was there. Nevertheless, he knew what the room was used for, took one more look around, and entered it. The door closed behind him. He stood there for a few seconds, analyzing the room. It was similar to the regular dorm rooms he had. Only, there was no one in there but him. Or so he thought. 

"Aurors have the place completely secured," a voice behind him said. It would have startled him, but he already caught the scent. He turned around. It was Leroy. "I couldn't sneak out."

"It's going to be like this all year," Y/N assured, then it went quiet. 

Leroy was the one who wanted to talk. 

"Look..." Leroy started, looking nervous but trying to stay firm. "I know we're not on good terms."

"But I don't want to spend a whole year without saying a word to you," he continued

"But I don't want to spend a whole year without saying a word to you," he continued. "And that could be fine by you, but it's not by me."

"Isn't it easier that way?" Y/N asked. "Who knows if we end up fighting again."

"That's why I want to be friends again, so it's not tense," Leroy excused, stepping towards him. Y/N didn't budge, but he didn't move forward either. "I just wanna catch up. Don't you?"

"No," Y/N replied, trying to sound casual. Leroy squinted his eyes. 

"Are you sure?" he questioned.