Going Back to Hogwarts

Y/N walked around the Hogwarts train, feeling something off about it. It was awfully darker than usual, and seemed to go by in a blur. He heard kids saying goodbye to their parents, and other things. However, nothing felt right. He felt out of place being there. 

As he walked on, Y/N caught sight of a man in a suit. Or so he thought was a man. As he walked closer he stopped in his tracks as he realized who it was. 

Voldemort. 

He froze in his tracks as his heart raced in his chest, feeling flashbacks of the night of the Third Task. 

He heard Voldemort speaking in a whisper, but it was probably Parseltongue, so he couldn't understand. Though, some words started to form clearer and clearer in his mind. 

Your fault. 

It's your fault. 

All your fault. 

Always your fault. 

You couldn't save him, you can't save anyone. 

Useless. 

Defenseless. 

Nothing, but a boy. 

Then, Voldemort made direct eye-contact with Y/N, making him grow an even more fearful look. 

"A boy with no hope," Voldemort said clearly. 

Y/N's eyes snapped open, finding himself in one of the carts of the Hogwarts train. He was laying his head on the window. He took a deep breath and clenched his eyes shut, moving his neck around as he tried to get those voices out of his head, which still rung in his ears as if he'd been hit by something. 

Y/N looked in front of him and saw Harry staring blankly at the ground, Tyler and Leroy were fast asleep, and Ron and Hermione were in a conversation that Y/N was too shaken to care to listen about. Hermione did share a few glances at him, leaning back against her seat to get a better look. Something was bothering him. Maybe she'd ask later, because he seemed in no mood to talk right now. 

*

After getting off the train, the group of 6 began walking out together, Leroy and Tyler tiredly rubbing their eyes. 

"How long were we out?" Tyler asked. 

"Since the train ride started," Ron answered. 

"Oh, cause I had a dream," Tyler added. "Hermione, remember when you said dreams might mean something in real life?"

"Yes," Hermione replied. 

"Well what does it mean if you're a flying donut?" Tyler asked. 

"Oh...I don't know," Hermione said. Tyler gasped and grabbed Leroy's shoulder. 

"You, don't know?" he repeated. "Oh my god, Leroy, the Hermione Granger doesn't know."

"Such a rare occurrence," Leroy added, also grabbing Tyler's shoulder. 

Hermione only rolled her eyes and kept walking. The interaction would have made Y/N laugh but he was still not in the mood. It had no reaction on Harry, either. Worked for Ron, though. Hermione sent them all a glare which made them shut up eventually. 

"Oi," a voice behind them greeted, making them turn around to meet the familiar blonde-haired asshole. "Y/N, Leroy, Tyler....fraternizing with the enemy this year again, I see."

A low growl from Y/N and scowls from his other friends was enough to take Draco's attention away from the Slytherin trio. But it didn't send him away completely. He only moved his eyes to Harry.