Action Within Hallways

(The amount of writing block I have gotten for literally everything I am trying to write :D

Just now realizing how well this song fits with Hermione's feelings about Y/N in this book ._. besides the lady and naked part lol

And this song fits with Y/N's feelings about Hermione

Shawn coming in clutch with these songs and vocals tho)

Y/N found himself going to the Room of Requirement yet again. It was like before, but he had much more confidence in himself. That book better be telling the truth. It was a stupid thought, since Y/N didn't know why the hell a book would lie, but you never really know, do you?

He wandered around until he finally spotted the familiar cloth he covered the Vanishing Cabinet with. Y/N eagerly moved forward and pulled it off, his eyes meeting the familiar object. It stood like how it did before, almost making fun the fact that Y/N had been failing hardcore with it before. Y/N scowled slightly and pulled his wand from his suit pocket. 

Okay, I need to focus. I know the spell. Let's just hope I have what it takes to do it. 

Y/N remembered that he needed something to test it on, and he didn't exactly have anything to do it with. He grunted in frustration, then looked to the side when he heard a very small thud. 

It was a green apple. 

Ah, good enough. Thanks, Room of Requirement.

Y/N reached forward and grabbed it. He opened the door to the Vanishing Cabinet, placing it inside. Once doing that, he closed the door again, and held up his wand. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. 

Focus. Relax. Think of the apple moving somewhere else. Say it.

"Harmiona Nectere Passus," Y/N whispered. Silence. "Harmiona Nectere Passus." Silence. "Harmiona Nectere Passus."

Click.

Y/N's eyes shot open at the sound. He quickly opened the door to the Vanishing Cabinet. 

And it was gone. There was nothing there. 

"That worked," Y/N sighed in relief, then quickly schooled his face. He had to make it come back as well. Y/N closed the door again and repeated the focusing process, only this time, he focused on making it come back to him. "Harmiona Nectere Passus. Harmiona Nectere Passus."

Click. Thud. 

Y/N opened his eyes again and moved forward, opening the door again. There it was. He grabbed the apple, analyzing it. There was something wrong. A part of it was missing. It almost looked like someone took a bite out of it.