The Yule Ball

(*Inhale*

*Exhale*

Don't kill me. I WILL EXPLAIN AT THE END.

Contrary to popular fanfics, please expect the unexpected :)

The Werewolf and Golden trio sat at the table, ignoring the strange looks from the Slytherins who found it weird and betraying that they were sitting at the Gryffindor table during the feast. Well, it wasn't entirely against the rules, so they were free to sit where ever. 

After that Gabe and Nolan incident, they wouldn't let him out of their sight. Y/N did feel like they were babysitting him, which he didn't exactly like, but he also wasn't feeling like getting his ass beat again. Plus, Nolan and Gabe had gotten into some SERIOUS trouble that he wasn't even allowed to speak out to other kids. Dumbledore had fully apologized to him about the incident. Y/N had told him it wasn't his fault, but was a little bit angry at him since he did actually think that Harry and Y/N put their names into the goblet. Just some moody werewolf aftermath. 

"Package for you, Mr. Weasley!" a little ginger-haired kid came by, handing Ron a square package wrapped in paper. 

"Ah. Thank you, Nigel," Ron said, taking the box and placing it down on the table. 

Y/N leaned down and took a spoonful of the soup he was eating. He was about to eat it until he saw Nigel still there, looking between Harry and Y/N. He froze with the spoon near his mouth as he awkwardly looked at the boy. 

"Ehm," Hermione cleared her throat, signaling to Ron that Nigel was still there. 

"Not now Nigel," Ron muttered, slightly elbowing the kid. "Later, I promise. Go on."

Nigel sighed and walked away as Harry and Y/N looked at each other with completely confused faces. Hermione smiled at the boy walking away until she looked back at Ron, now glaring at him. She tilted her head, demanding an answer without saying any words. Ron looked over at Y/N and Harry, who were also looking at him confusedly. 

"I told him I'd get him Harry and Y/N's autograph," Ron gave in, looking down. 

"Ah look, Bolt, you already have fans," Tyler said, nudging Y/N's shoulder. 

"Really? Are they a fan of watching me almost die? One entertaining sport, isn't it?" Y/N asked. "Hell, I'd probably pay a few galleons to watch my arse get beat. Oh wait..."

Tyler and Leroy snickered.