Creating The Army

Y/N, now suddenly feeling guilty, stumbled into the Slytherin locker rooms for lacrosse. Why, he didn't know. He still wasn't on the team anymore. And no matter how hard Tyler or Leroy tried to convince him, he didn't feel like going on the team again.

His head was filling with these negative thoughts that were constantly berating him, triggering him. He rushed over to the lockers, placing his head on it as his chest heaved, grabbing onto the sides, feeling as if he needed to crush it. 

Hermione was just trying to help, and as usual, you acted like a dick

Ron tried to help, God knows you wouldn't allow him. 

Everyone hates you now, and for good reasons. 

Maybe you should leave Hogwarts. It'd do everyone a favor. 

True Alpha, sure. What're you to this school?

A lousy student. 

A horrible friend. 

A horrible person in general. 

Monster. 

Look at you, getting all angry over nothing. It's pathetic. You're pathetic. 

No wonder your father is far away, and your mother got herself busy for a reason. Even your step-father didn't love you enough to stay with you. And who would want to stay?

Maybe Umbridge was right. Maybe you need to get punished. 

Dark creatures on the other side, joining forces. Maybe you were meant to be one of them. Certainly have the traits. 

Keep on whispering the mantra...keep doing it and doing it. And what does it do? Nothing. You're still the same angry and arrogant person you always were.

The black sheep of this school, aren't you? The defective and angry person no one wants. Makes sense, doesn't it? What're you? 

In fact, what does your own house love about you?

Nothing. 

Like what Voldemort said. Maybe he's been right, all along. 

A boy with no hope. 

A boy...who meant nothing. 

Y/N roared and punched the locker, creating a huge dent. It felt good, to continue to punch and hurt, and then get riled up again. 

Go ahead and keep punching. 

It's what monsters do, right? It feels good, doesn't it?

Damage, destroy, take it all out on things....or people, who don't deserve it. 

No one cares, so why should you?

Come on! Again! 

Y/N punched again, and then again, his voice turning far away from his own. It became deeper, more growls in every word he said. His eyes turned a burning red, claws dug into his skin as he continued to punch and punch, and punch again. A part of him told him to cut it out, to stop, but the same voice kept filling his head.