Chapter 1: Hey! Watch out!

"Do you remember the keys to the piano?" the soft mother-like tone of the (h/c)-haired woman beside him asked. They were in a taxi, on the way to the airport. The bags of the young seventeen-year-old's things in the trunk of the yellow-colored cab.

"Yes..." the teen croaked, his voice was raspy and deep, not used to talking. There were a few bandages lingering here and there on his face and neck, most of the damage was scarred over and stitched closed in order to recover some of the lost tissue, he had gone to Physical therapy. But they told him it was useless to try to gain something that would never go back--nor would it miraculously recover.

"How long do you plan on staying in France...?" the woman questions again after the long period of silence, the speckled teen didn't mind the silence and he didn't mind his somewhat worried mother.

"...I don't know." he mutters in response. The kind business woman sighed deeply in exasperation. The teen wanted to apologize but knew that he would get scolded for it.

His relationship with his parents was strictly financial, business, and music-related. His mother plays the violin, his father owns a company, and (M/n) played the Piano all over the world.

It was rare to get such a loving tone from his mother.

The taxi stopped in front of the entrance to the airport, waiting to get paid and waiting for the two to leave.

(M/n) (L/n), on the 2nd month, 14th day, suffered in a severe car accident that left him impaired in his left arm.

The seventeen-year-old shuffled in his seat before thanking the driver with a meek nod of his head and stepping out of the car. His mother followed out with him, helping him with his bags.

He could still move his left arm like before but it was limited, searing like lava boiling in his hand and shoulder if he moved too fast and moved too much. The nerves were damaged and other than the pain, he wouldn't feel anything else at all.

He had grown used to it.

It was March 22nd, the few weeks of his therapy he had signed up for helped a little but not much.

"(M/n)," his mother starts, noticing that her son was staring at his scarred arm. The teen glanced over, fixing his slipping glasses. He was pretty much as blind as a bat without the prescription lenses.

"Your plane leaves soon, you should, uh, you should get going, yeah?" Elizabeth, his mother, smiles(although it was more of an awkward sneer). The fake smile was her typical business sugarcoated one, forced and overly sweet.

(M/n) wordlessly nodded, grabbing his suitcase by the handle and shutting the trunk afterward.

"Right." (M/n) mumbled. Sighing deeply and leaving his mother behind.

This was normal for them.

To leave without saying goodbye.

==================================
LOCATION: PARIS, FRANCE

{TWO DAYS LATER}
==================================

It was around three in the afternoon, no trouble detected for miles. But the harsh panting and light squeals that left a young sixteen-year-old girl's lips were heard rushing by the central park in the plaza. The Ladybug and Chat Noir statue bright and polished, Marinette Du-pain Cheng, ran to one of the lone benches, almost tripping over her own feet in the process.

Under some cool-feeling shade where her two friends were waiting. Summer was approaching and the yearning feeling of the chilly breeze in the March hot air was desirable.

Alya and Nino, the sixteen and seventeen-year-olds were still together despite all of the Akuma's in the past three years.

"You're late Mari!" Alya shouts, not even looking up from her phone. Marinette gasped for air when she finally made it towards the two. Waving her hand dismissively, the clumsy girl let out a large sigh.

"It's not my fault! Mom told me to watch over the bakery until they got back--hey, Where's Adrien?" Marinette's attention-span quickly shifted to her crush's absence. Alya and Nino glanced at each other, shrugging their shoulders before shifting their immediate focus to the roaring scream in the distance.

"An Akuma?!" Alya calls out, fishing her phone out from her pocket. Marinette rolled her eyes and grabbed ahold of the two.

"You two need to get out of here!" Marinette shouts over the wailing sirens, "I'm going to help anyone who was left behind in the chaos!" she quickly adds, before Alya and Nino could stop her---she was already running off towards the fighting.

"That girl---" Alya growled.

---

Ladybug arrived to the scene, Chat Noir was doing his best to fend off for himself while protecting some of the civilians in the area.

"Chat Noir!" Ladybug cried out, the two vigilantes ducked in time for the monstrous Akumatized villain to miss them. The cat-themed hero made his way over to his partner, smirking as he panted softly, "Nice call," his Cheshire grin grew.

Ladybug rolled her eyes as the spotted hero searched for a hiding spot to lour them over until they figured out a plan.

"Hey! Watch out!!!" Chat's sudden shrill shout and the cloud of dust and smoke filling the area at a incredibly fast pace caused Ladybug to panic. "Chat!" She shouts.

When the smoke cleared, Chat appeared next to her with a boy around their age in his arms, his hair was disheveled and his black glasses frames were crooked. His messy (H/c)-colored hair fell over his dull alluring (e/c) eyes. "Are you two alright?" Ladybug gushes, the speckled teenager looked at her confused before nodding and shuffling out of the protective hold of the cat-themed hero.

Chat Noir noticed the several bandages and wounds on the male but didn't say anything as he turned to Ladybug with a curt nod following.

Before the (h/c)-haired teen could utter a simple 'thank you' the two heroes were gone without a trace as they fought against the villain in the Airport Parking Lot.

{Hello!! Whenever I post this, our beloved Hybrid's Cat story will be over. I should've pulled a Unus Anus and deleted the whole story after finishing it..but I'm feeling generous and letting newcomers read and enjoy along with your memories of that story live. But here we are!! Welcome to LOOK MY WAY!! The reader will NOT have any special powers nor will he have a miraculous. But if it is pressed for the reader to have a special ability then I will add it.

One final thank you to all of the people who came from the Hybrid's Cat story to this one if you did. I honestly thought that story would be ditched and deleted a long time ago but you beautiful and handsome readers have helped me with several different chapters of that story and have given me a wonderful audience that I look forward to reading the wonderful and funny comments to.

welp! That was supper long, but thank you! bye bye!}