Miraculous Ladybug

This is an announcement for a new story. It will be concerning a new plot of the said show, and once more, it'll be an Adrien x Male Reader.

As much as this book, I hope that you understand that the reader will be the bottom.

I can take some requests of ideas for the story--possible love interests and/or changes in the summary.

Accidental Letters|Adrien Agreste x Male Reader|

Accidental Letters
|Adrien Agreste x Male Reader|

SUMMARY; (M/n) is coming back from the states, while Marinette had never told anyone, (M/n) is her older brother--older twin brother. He had the same goofy laugh occasionally snorted, he has good looks and a charming smile, snarky at times with the weirdest comebacks of all time.

But something he possessed was completely out of the norm for a normal teenage boy.

(M/n) became the one and only Spiderman of Paris, over a year of being gone, the bog had changed completely.

When (M/n) is assigned to all of Marinette's classes--to help him catch up with the program, the boy finds himself falling in love with Chat Noir.

What will (M/n) do when he finds out that the boy he had been ranting to about his feelings turned out to be Chat Noir himself?

Find out in ACCIDENTAL LETTERS!

Some additional announcements, I would like it if you guys could check out my newer story(oneshot) called road trip, I worked really hard on it and it only has 7 views

Thank you very much for all the support you have been giving this story! We're almost to 16k reads!! I went through some old notebooks of mine and found the very first concept outlines of this story and I felt a wave of nostalgia wash over me.

I don't know if they still read this story, but I personally would like to thank @SimplyKimchiiii and @-Wise_Cat-, they helped me a lot while I first began writing this story and I took a lot of their ideas throughout the chapters.

I really look up to them and I hope that they still read this story and continue to support me as much as I support them.

Chapter 36 of this book will be out soon :)