Chapter 7: Injury and Panic {Part 2}

{Mentions of descriptive gore and a Panic Attack}

{What do you think (M/n) sounds like? Let me know in the comments. I always thought of Keith Kogane from Voltron or Marshall Lee from Adventure time}

(M/n) struggled to get home fast enough without having to worry about any one stopping him about his bloody hand. Finally, when he got into the cold confinement of his empty house, he rushed to the bathroom that was located next to the kitchen. Stripping off his hoodie and long-sleeved white and black striped shirt that was stained with a dark red patch of blood.

"Shit!" (M/n) growled. Chloe had accidentally popped open up one of his stitches in his arm. Rose wasn't any more to blame, however, they didn't know about his arm injury in the first place so he couldn't blame them for reopening his life-changing wound.

Glaring at the sink that began to fill with small droplets of blood and rushing water from the faucet. Sighing out as the pain in arm began to travel up to his head with a minor migraine he waited until his breathing was soothed out as his fingers shakily caressed the wound on his bicep. 

The small opening was enough to push out more blood as a subtle bruise began to form as the minutes passed. 

"Calm down, (M/n).." he whispered weakly. His knees buckled and he fell to the floor on his shins wincing as he struggled to grab his pain medication and some needle and thread, which was in the medicine cabinet underneath the sink(thankfully in his shaky reach). 

His neutral care for his sloppy wound was concerning to other doctors whenever his PT(Physical Therapist) the lack of motivation and struggle to lift his arm. 

Slipping out his belt from his pants, he bit into it as he looped the thread through the needle opening. "Marinette the best person to call for something like this..." he complained lowly through his throat. Sighing out deeply through his nose he inhaled sharply as the needle went through his skin, piercing and painfully taking its sweet time of pulling the thread through. 

The black thread was damp with blood and the dark red liquid that had been flowing out of the wound at a slow pace was already beginning to clog up. 

Then it began. 

The rush of adrenaline and the flooding tsunami of Memories crashing back into his brain. 

The migraine got worse as his shaking hands began to shake worse and his shoulders trembled with fear. The smell of fresh silicon gloves and the disgusting smell of irony blood filling his nose. The rubbing alcohol, the surgical masks, the scrubs and plastic protectors of the doctors' faces. It was too much all at once. 

A searing hot pain welcomed him back with bloody arms as he pulled the needle out of his bicep muscle. He had lost himself in his memories that he didn't even realize that he was still stitching his wound closed. Sometimes he was thankful for the numbness in his left arm, although, even that feeling was limited in ways. 

Groaning into the black leather belt, he bit harder, his jaw aching in pain. The harsh feeling of those memories came back and his entire body shuddered with spine-racking tremors. 

Sucking in another deep breath he let it out slowly as he finished the last few stitches, tying it and cutting the excess off before wiping it down with a cleaning antiseptic. A cold sweat had broke out on his forehead and back, his palms were clammy and he rubbed them anxiously on his jeans. 

He dropped the belt from his chapped lips, rubbing his sore jaw with his right hand. The tremors were still evident and the shaky breaths he took proved that. 

I hate..needles.

----

Adrien stared up at his ceiling, having been laying on his back on the sofa in his large room. The room itself was still the same as when he first had it, other than the stack of anime magazines and manga that filled his TV stand with rows of video games. He was worried about (M/n), he seemed really shaken up that morning and afternoon. 

"I wonder what happened--" Before he could talk to himself more, Plagg zoomed across his viewing party and smacked his forehead with his tail. Glaring at him with his poisonous jade-green eyes. The feline-like Kwami smirked with his fanged teeth floating above the seventeen-year-old. 

"I'm hungry, Adrien~," Plagg voiced, Adrien sighed deeply and shoved the kwami away with the back of his hand, frowning when he felt the small welt on his forehead. 

"You didn't have to hit me! Geez..You're too obsessed with Cheese. Plus, Camembert isn't even that go--" Plagg zoomed in front of his face, covering his mouth with his small arms and feet. 

"Don't you dare finished that sentence!" the cat kwami snarled. 

Adrien huffed, rolling his eyes and nodding. 

"I got it! I got it, no need to cover my mouth with your stinky feet. It's gross." Adrien complained, Plagg smirked once again, gliding next to the golden-blond as he reached into the mini fridge he had. 

"You're one to talk about obsessed, you've been obsessing over LB for three years!" Plagg teased, the black kwami snatched a few large dishes of the stinky cheese and made his way back to the make-shift bed that Adrien had made him. A soft cushion of stuffing filled t-shirts inside a tissue box with a small fuzzy blanket that used to be an old green and red-themed winter sock that Adrien had gotten from Nino one year. 

Adrien blushed in embarrassment, whipping his head around to face the lazy kwami, "I'm not Obsessing over Ladybug! She doesn't like me like that, she's made that more than clear several times...in a row--but that wasn't what I was thinking about!" The golden-blond tried to reassure, but the knowing stare that his magical fairy was giving him made him cave. 

"I was thinking about one of my friends--well, I hope we're friends--he was having a tough time today and it was his first day at school." Adrien explained briefly. 

Gnawing on his bottom lip in evident worry. 

Plagg huffed and downed a large piece of cheese in one bite, gulping it down after a little coughing fit. 

"Sounds harsh, you're like---half-way through high school, right?" the fairy questioned, Adrien nodded in response, flopping down on the sofa he was seated at before. 

"He seems like he has really bad, like super bad, anxiety and he told Chloe off in class too--"

"Did he really?!" Plagg shot up from his lazy sitting position, cackling soon after. 

"Man! Good for him--" 

"Plagg..." Adrien voiced lowly in a warning tone, the kwami scoffed and sat back down taking yet another large slice of Camembert out of the small container. 

Adrien sighed again through his nose, pursing his lips in thought. 

"I'm just worried about him..." 

{I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I really enjoyed writing the small banter between Plagg and Adrien, tell me what you thought and if I should fix anything!}