Chapter 14: Day two; Catching a Cold!

{In the other chapter, I originally wrote that Chat snuck into (M/n)'s house and got called a rat, but I changed it! Give me Fanart!! I wanna see your lovely art and ideas for future chapters. If you have fan art you can send it to me through Snapchat leo_tucker1313---anyway, onto the chapter!!}

[EDIT: To those who wanted to send me fanart or had made any fanart of LMW, I deeply apologize. My snap chat is no longer available but I do have Instagram, it's under the same @ as the one on Wattpad. I still would love to see your art and you can tag me there if you have art you want me to see.|

Adrien huffed to himself softly, he wanted to become friends with (M/n) really, really, bad. He couldn't think of a reason to not be friends with the boy, not only that, but he was really interested in him. In a platonic way, of course. Just the thought of the bet that Adrien had made with the (h/c)-haired teen made him cringe back in disgust with himself.

"I shouldn't have said that..." Adrien mumbled quietly. "I'm going to have to give up at this rate---" Nino's face appeared right in front of his face as the golden-blond model with a large grin plastered on his face.

"Hey Adrien!"

"WAHH!" The model reared back, jumping violently as he fell out of his seat, right before he fell to the ground he felt an arm hook under his armpit and touch his stomach. The world seemed to freeze as Adrien glanced up with the slight tilt of his head with the warm body behind him. (M/n)'s parted lips and wide gem-like (e/c)-colored eyes were alluring as he found himself staring back with an equally shocked expression.

"Be careful next time..." (M/n)'s deep raspy voice sent a shudder down the blond's spine as he was helped up to his feet.

"..Ye-yeah, thanks--" Adrien tried to smile but he kept thinking about how close they were, but (M/n) beat him to it, glaring at him slightly through his long bangs.

"Don't mention it." He kept his responses short and cold, the sudden cold shoulder always made Adrien droop to a new low each time. But eventually, he'll forget about it and start obsessing over Ladybug again.

Nino who had turned his attention to the blond model once more patted his shoulder with a concerned smile.

"Bro, you good?" The tan boy asked, the model nodded slightly before turning to him completely and trying to get the distracting thoughts off his mind.

"Yeah..I'm-I'm just distracted from yesterday is all..." the model muttered.

"I feel ya man, being stuck with that guy would probably tire you out," Nino muttered not-so quietly. He didn't like (M/n) all that much, but Adrien wanted to change that opinion. But his thoughts were still occupied by what happened between them the day before.

Not only that, but, Doesn't he look a little sick today?

==================

~Yesterday~

Adrien watched the clock inside the classroom for the time of their detention to end. His irritation and anxiety starting to fester inside his chest as the seconds ticked by painfully slow. Whimpering softly to himself, he glanced over his shoulder to check if (M/n) was awake or not. He had been starting to worry Adrien. The thoughts of the (h/c)-haired teenager not getting enough to eat everyday and maybe he wasn't getting enough sleep was starting to eat him alive.

Does he work too hard at the bakery? I mean, I barely do anything other than stand around until someone takes my picture--I don't have to worry about customers asking me to get their orders for them...While the model was worrying over nothing, (M/n) was struggling to fall back asleep.

When the tall lanky pianist lifted his head from his desk his tired bored eyes met with hesitant jade-green ones right in front of his face.

Gasping loudly, (M/n) jumped back, the abrupt movement causing the chair to tilt back and fall over.

Adrien's lips parted in shock as he went to help the lanky teen up only for the boy to smack his hand away in retaliation. With that, a loud thundering roar filled their ears when the clouds outside began to darken, light droplets of water began to drip from the glass windows and trickle down. The rain getting heavier with each passing second.

(M/n)'s crooked glasses slid down his nose more as the teen turned his head away from the golden-blond, squinting to focus his poor vision only to huff and give up as he fixed them accordingly.

"I'm...I'm done."

"Why do you hate me so much?" Adrien's question made the air stiff and the boy in front of him freeze in shock.

He didn't hate Adrien...he, he just--

What did he think of him?

He's pushy and weird. Why does he want to be my friend?

"...I don't understand you--" (M/n) was interrupted by the golden-haired blond

"I don't understand you!" The model shouts. He looked away and towards the ground. (M/n) bit his bottom lip and slowly got up from the ground, mumbling a quiet 'sorry' and fishing around in his pocket for his phone to check the time.

It was only 4:56 pm and he was exhausted.

"I'm leaving.." (M/n) bowed his head softly as he turned to leave only for Adrien to grab his arm.

"I can give you a ride back--!"

"I thought I hated you." (M/n) replied with a cold glare. But Adrien noticed the slight trembling in his shoulders, his fists gripping his shoulder strap tighter and the light shake in his knees.

"...Hey, are you..are you alright?" Adrien's question made (M/n)'s jaw tighten as he scoffed.

"Worry about yourself more than others. That's how you'll survive." His words, the glare, his hesitant stance, he was just a coward.

(M/n) left the classroom with a soft slam of the door behind him, mentally apologizing.

I'm sorry Mari, but I'll never get used to him. He's...He's just too bright for me. That makes me a coward.

==================

Adrien shook off his day-dreaming, finally realizing that he was standing in front of the (h/c)-haired teen himself while everyone was staring at him in surprise with wide confused and startled eyes.

The hot feeling against his forehead made him snap back into reality as he stumbled away from the lanky teen. Trying to play it off as a simple joke, he felt his own forehead, feeling the large difference between the temperatures.

"Hey, (M/n) did you walk alone in the rain yesterday?" Adrien's question made Rose jump to her feet as she and Juleka rushed to (M/n)'s side only for the teen to collapse on the ground panting harshly and clutching his stomach in pain.

"(M/N)!!!"

{Who will take care of (M/n)? Find out in the next chapter!! MWHAAHAAHAHAHAHA! Anyway, that aside, I'll be starting a new story, I just binged the shit out of Jutsu no Kaisen and I'll be making a book for Blue Exorcist concerning this anime and the two sort-of combined. I'll be using Yuji's and Sukuna's character designs and somewhat of their stories but into the Blue Exorcist fandom! Let me know if I should write it or not!!}