Chapter 34: The New Chat Noir

DAY FOUR; BET #2: The New Chat Noir!

Ladybug grunted in frustration as she dodged yet another attack from the Akumatized citizen. The boy was young and had a hatred for Adrien Agreste--claiming that his crush was in love with the model. Ladybug fought the urge to roll her eyes when the akumatized victim began to boast about his victory. 

The item was the a sticky hand toy that was wrapped around their waist. His hands were stretchable and stuck to anything it touched. 

The first victim being Adrien Agreste. 

Her nose scrunched in anger as she growled behind the wall she was hiding in. Before she could jump out into the open, a flash of black and green landed beside her, thinking it was the Akuma--she lashed out with her yo-yo and went to attack the figure only for the man to grab her wrist with his left hand. 

Ladybug's eyes finally focused and found a tall boy with a morphed version of Chat Noir's suit and mask with green highlights. His full green irises and light green sclera, he wore a smug smirk and his hair was messy with the black leather cat ears in his (h/c)-colored wavy strands. His bangs were pushed back in a more formal messy style. 

Ladybug squinted at the boy, his costume was cropped to stop right about his stomach and the sleeves were gone but the gloves had stayed. 

"You...You aren't my Chat Noir..." Ladybug scowled. 

The new Cat Noir smirked widely and let go of the girl's wrist and patted her head, turning towards the Akuma and standing up in the open. 

The black-haired teen gaped at the (h/c)-haired vigilante winked, "Chat Noir is taking..a Vacation, a short one, I promise," he hummed out, stretching his arms above his head. "I'm filling in for his place," the boy snorted at the mildly confused expression stretching over Ladybug's masked face. 

"I'm a close friend of Chat's, so no need to worry," the mysterious hero smirked once more, taking out his baton and extending it out, letting the metal shoot down to the brick walkway below him, he turned to look at the girl with a grin and another wink. 

"See you there, Bugaboo!" he teases--before launching off with the help of his baton toward the Akuma. 

Ladybug rolled her eyes, she didn't trust this new Chat Noir, but if he was just using this opportunity to actually save Adrien--she had to trust him. 

(M/n) leaped through the rooftops, handing in a tree and laying down on the thick branch, right across from the Akumatized villain. "Help, Help! A kitty is stuck in a tree~," (M/n) purred, smirking at the agitated expression on the face of the Akuma. Nothing more than pissing off someone who was already pissed off in the first place. 

"Chat Noir! Give me your miraculous!!" the Akuma screeched, the stick substance of the elastic hand shooting toward him rapidly approaching the cat-themed hero. The New Chat Noir let the hand grab ahold of the branch that he was on, wrapping his arms and legs around it as it was brought back to the akuma. 

(M/n)'s head peeked out from on side of the branch, a victorious grin stretching across his face, "You save me!" he teased, cooing his voice, his nose scrunched before he rushed forward, his hand extended as his claws caught ahold of the slightly sticky surface of the elastic hand. 

Before Ladybug could warn him, (M/n) interrupted her. 

"Catacly---"

"Can't have you doing that!" the akuma stopped the teen, making the (h/c)-haired seventeen-year-old look at him confused until he noticed the bus heading right towards him from the sticky hand he was stuck too.