BONUS CHAPTER

THE OTHER SIDE OF THE COINA different way of considering a situation, making it seem either better or worse than it originally did.

This is a chapter solely focused on the adventures of the other team (more specifically the love story of Jungkook and Taehyung) who are considered to be the bad guys. In case you needed to be refreshed (because this book has been finished for more than a year) here are the members and their talents:

Jungkook (Vampire), Taehyung (Banshee), Yoongi (Bear hybrid), Namjoon (Dragon), Jimin (Knive Master), Hoseok (Wizard), Seokjin (Hunter).

I hope you enjoy!

Jungkook didn't like the look of the place

Jungkook didn't like the look of the place. The building he had halted in front of was too clean, too bright to stand in a city as deserted as this one. The world had gone to shit but the building seemed like it still stood in its own world with its lit up rooms and smiley doorman.

Jungkook felt pulled to enter the building but not without sending the doorman a filthy glare and a peek at his sharp teeth before stepping inside. His eyes flitted to the elevator at the end of the hallway that dinged and opened with no one inside.

An eerie scenario it might have been for anyone, but for a vampire, it seemed more like a challenge than anything.

Jungkook looked smitten when the elevator doors closed without his doing and the elevator brought him up to the highest floor in the building before opening again.

He was met with seven pairs of eyes, each more curious than the other as they landed on his figure, inspecting the newcomer. Jungkook's own pair of eyes only seemed to focus on the older man sitting behind his desk in the middle of the room, Busan's skyline evident behind him.

"And the last one arrived." The man spoke before bringing the attention of the others to himself. "It seems like fate brought you in here today. I can't believe fate gifted me seven extraordinary people to aid me in my quest."

"What?", spoke a man standing closest to Jungkook.

The older man snickered and folded his hands together. "Oh allow me to introduce myself. The name's Lee Minhyu and I'm willing to let the world perish."

Jungkook noticed a boy on the far side of the room take a step back at the words. Jungkook took note of the snow-white hair and big grey cloak before bringing his attention back to the older man.

"I can see that you're all quite confused. Let me explain. Ever since the infection started spreading, the world's population has drastically decreased. Humans all around the world are either dying or turning into infected mutants. I, personally, do not want to help them." He pressed a hand to his heart to strengthen his words.

A smaller male frowned. "And why's that?"

"It's bad for business." The man grinned. "But unfortunately I've heard there are forces at work to restore the world soon."