The Wandering Alpha

The Wandering Alpha: a folktale that roamed around the earth.

There was once a boy that was said to be shaped in the flames of his old family's home that burnt to the ground. The ember got displayed in his almond eyes while the charcoal formed the pitch black locks that sprouted his hair. His body took the shape of a human while his mind got controlled by a wolf. He was part of mankind, though he got treated like a wild animal.

His family kept him chained in the basement with a silver door to keep him locked up. They gave him food once a week and never spoke a word to the world about their forgotten family member.

One day his cousin grew worried and pitied the other. He sneaked some left over meat into the basement to feed it to his hated cousin. But it was full moon and when he got too close...

Nothing was left over except a few bones and the blood on the werewolf's body.

A disease broke out shortly after that and while his family wondered where the little boy and the left over meat had gone to, they got infected by the virus and died not long after.

One of his aunts believed that her nephew was the evil bearer of this horrible disease and let him out. The poor wolfboy didn't know what was happening since he had been cut off from the world and when he was finally able to let his eyes lay upon it again, it had turned into a wasteland.

"Look at what you have done!", his aunt yelled at him him, "Look at the misery you brought down upon everyone!"

She screamed and screamed until the wolf boy was too fearful to stay any longer. He changed into his wolf form and dashed away into the night.

He only got to know of the horrible disease later on and it surprised him when he stayed unaffected throughout his journey around the world.

The wolf boy grew into a fine alpha who slayed every mutant and monster on his way.

He wouldn't stop, not until the cause of this virus was found and killed.

Not until he was proven innocent.
~
I just want to point out that any similarities between my fanfictions and and other movies, books, fanfictions are purely accidently. My fanfic Dark Waves comes out of my mind and if it's based on anything at all it's from the game The Evil Within since I've been watching Markiplier play it all week. I have never read hollow city or miss peregrine's peculiar children. I wouldn't know what it's about and I honestly have never heard anything about it except that it's about children that have special powers(?) or something like that. I don't want to be seen as a author who gets her creativity out of other books as if my own brain couldn't come up with things itself.